Sacriston Cricket Club FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacriston Cricket Club FC

Sacriston

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ne crack

Go down 
+8
never a blue moon
Big Daddy
The Power
D.Soakel
new secretary?
lukeee
T MOODY
billy the kid
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lukeee

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-01-10

ne crack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ne crack   ne crack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 7:50 pm

b4 he plays for any1 he needs to get rid of that weight. A will have to take him out jogging. bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
new secretary?

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-01-30

ne crack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ne crack   ne crack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 7:52 pm

dont think down to witton bank and back will do the trick lukeee
Back to top Go down
The Power

The Power

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-01-22

ne crack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ne crack   ne crack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 7:54 pm

def not now he has a bird that obviously likes a take-away or two
Back to top Go down
T MOODY

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-01-24

ne crack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ne crack   ne crack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 7:54 pm

I dont think Goody will be captaining SCC again and I think Colly has got that for good. Who is the vice captain? Shanka? Or does he see this as him being underminded?

Did Sacriston sign anyone in the transfer window??
Back to top Go down
new secretary?

ne crack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ne crack   ne crack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 7:56 pm

no new signings on the horizon although the news on the street that griggsy is out in a month or so has alerted richie and the search for an experienced centre half could be over.....
Back to top Go down
Big Daddy

Big Daddy

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-01-28

ne crack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: new striker   ne crack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 7:57 pm

there needing a striker to play upfront with yatesy.. what with greg always drunk or injured and kev looking abit tubby its pretty thin cover!!!
Back to top Go down
lukeee

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-01-10

ne crack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ne crack   ne crack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 8:03 pm

kev and goody must have been on the same diet. lol!
Back to top Go down
never a blue moon

never a blue moon

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2006-10-09

ne crack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ne crack   ne crack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 10:05 pm

undermined, far from it, was proud to be made captain but someone else doing the job is fine by me, I'm happy to be part of a team who is obviously capable of winning things, despite what those numpties at chester plough may think!

can't see goody ever gettin a regular place back at the stad de welfare, don't forget boys the biggest blue moon of all is out of the army for good very soon, ready for next term......
Back to top Go down
The Duke

The Duke

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2006-11-18

ne crack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ne crack   ne crack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 10:14 pm

oh fucking hell dont remind me think i will have to stop coming to watch if he is there every week shouting on at opponents and not even quite knowing what he is talking about himself! lord have mercy on my soul!
Back to top Go down
new secretary?

ne crack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ne crack   ne crack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 10:19 pm

now now duke. you cant fault army boy for trying to insult the opposition with shouts of my "dads harder than your dad" and "whats the score?"

although hes probably the numbest youngun ive ever met he brings valuable strength in depth to an already fantastic squad Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Duke

The Duke

ne crack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ne crack   ne crack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 10:30 pm

ok well if you get the job just learn him some new crack please! he also does not realise the 'ask ya mother' crack is so old and bad he just gets laughed at, any others you can famously remember coming out his stupid mouth?
Back to top Go down
new secretary?

ne crack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ne crack   ne crack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 10:40 pm

well i once heard him say "where you at in the league" so at least he varies it up a bit

also "at least im not fat" was probably his best effort to date along with "im in the army me"
Back to top Go down
Burnsy

Burnsy

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-10-09

ne crack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ne crack   ne crack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 10:07 am

Never mind his on field crack being poor what about know;edge of the rules...... He constantly told us he get a player sent off against Oasis in last game of 05/06 season only to be told by ref to get off before i send you off, after charging down free kick before their player started his run up never mind kicking the ball!
Back to top Go down
Ginger Catholic

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-02-01

ne crack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ne crack   ne crack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 12:58 pm

Alright Boys. Its Goody. I'll sign in as my own name this once then go back to confusing the fucking half wits!

You are right- my commitment to the club during my injury has been shite- been put to shame by the likes of pepe, Blaydon and Stu who were turning up even when not selected. Theres not a hope in hell of me getting back in the team at the moment, and I am just trying to get my fitness back, see above fat bastard comments (but I was just trying to fit in with half the rest of the team, and the top heavy management team).

The team has moved on and the Embleton's are far better than me- but i'm there on Sunday to at least try and start showing I want a game again. I was a Blue Moon last season but thats well and truly gone now!!!

As for the Glen and our Paul- been there the last couple of weeks to training but thats just to start playing Footie again. No chance i'm going back and I've told them. Enjoyed playing in a winning team and most of the lads are good crack- apart from the half wits.
Back to top Go down
The Duke

The Duke

ne crack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ne crack   ne crack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 6:41 pm

harsh words on yourself goody!
Back to top Go down
Souness

Souness

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-11-16

ne crack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ne crack   ne crack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 6:56 pm

Some would say harsh I say fair bout time the catholic f**ker got back to fitness and stopped moaning about injuries - he's after fentons title
Back to top Go down
http://www.officialplayersites.com/managers/manager.php?id=5
Sponsored content

ne crack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ne crack   ne crack - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ne crack
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2