Sacriston Cricket Club FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacriston Cricket Club FC

Sacriston

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Too Fat Too slow Too shit

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the mackeral

the mackeral

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Too Fat Too slow Too shit Empty
PostSubject: Too Fat Too slow Too shit   Too Fat Too slow Too shit Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2007 12:14 pm

From watching the boys from the touchline before christmas- i was very impressed with the lads fitness and conditioning! However, as previously posted the game has become boring largely due to the weight and fitness problems now becoming apparent. You must have had a bog christmas as liam burn is looking sluggish and lazy on the park as is robert 'i want to be a boxer' nixon who has also packed on a few pounds! Pottsy's reflexes have also suffered- get him out! However, all this is not surprising looking at your role model- coach hilton. Get in Shape to Stay on top! Your representing your club you fat bastarsd!
Back to top Go down
Burnsy

Burnsy

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-10-09

PostSubject: Lean, mean......   Too Fat Too slow Too shit Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2007 1:46 pm

Haha haha ha! No piling on pounds here bonny lad i'm a lot lighter than before xmas and as its well documented Nixon is on his diet!

I hear Hilton is planning to crack the whip tho.... not sure if he meant with the lads or in his trousers.........
Back to top Go down
Wally

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Too Fat Too slow Too shit   Too Fat Too slow Too shit Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2007 1:54 pm

as mentioned previously i was looking for players before christmas after seeing last weeks game and the sluggish looking players on the park i might start searching somewhere else.
seems to me you need a gaffer to get you in shape asap if there was a big money offer i may be persuaded to take the role on myself.
there is the potential in the side to win things under the right guidence dont let the name fool you wally for the hotseat.
Back to top Go down
s.g.fenton

Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: liam   Too Fat Too slow Too shit Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2007 3:46 pm

well liam you should be fit and in shape as you were only out twice over the whole christmas period,thinking too much about your body shape and fitness.... boring man Sleep
Back to top Go down
Burnsy

Burnsy

Number of posts : 161

PostSubject: Haha   Too Fat Too slow Too shit Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2007 8:18 pm

Didnt remember Michael Hall having a brother mole?
Back to top Go down
Souness

Souness

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-11-16

PostSubject: Fitness   Too Fat Too slow Too shit Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2007 3:36 pm

Reports tell me Coils has started to take fitness seriously and was seen at the gym along with Burn and Dawson, must be worrying about being out of shape - tossers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.officialplayersites.com/managers/manager.php?id=5
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too Fat Too slow Too shit   Too Fat Too slow Too shit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Too Fat Too slow Too shit
Page 1 of 1