Sacriston Cricket Club FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacriston Cricket Club FC

Sacriston

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fletcher turns back on club!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Burnsy

Burnsy

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-10-09

Fletcher turns back on club! Empty
PostSubject: Fletcher turns back on club!   Fletcher turns back on club! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 10:58 am

David 'Norman Stanley' Fletcher has reportedly dropped out of the game against Durham police in favour of tickling trout.

Comments of grassholme comes but once a year are unacceptable and should be punished. This leaves Daver short of his main striker and struggling to fill the void!
Back to top Go down
Mikey Hall

Mikey Hall

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2006-12-18

Fletcher turns back on club! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher turns back on club!   Fletcher turns back on club! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 4:02 pm

Rumour has it that Fletch's fellow trout tickler Harry "Big Niall" Hubber could be tempted to put his trout tickling season on hold for a place in the squad against the Police O40's. A source close to Big Niall has said that he waiting by the phone for a call from either Mark "Wesley 2 Scoops" Davison (the Iranian national coach) or Richard "Barry Big Cheese" Hilton.

Years ago Hubber was highly regarded in footballing circles and played a key part as goalkeeper in ensuring that his tutor group won back-to-back inter-school championships at The Fyndoune Arena. His all action displays received critical acclaim from his then tutor, Mrs Caudwell.

Latterly he represented the Civil Service 7 a side team in Newcastle. Primarily he served as goalkeeper but when injuries struck he removed the gloves and was pushed up front. In four games he bagged an impressive 7 goals in 4 starts with a MOM against 6th placed team "Athletico Wallsend".

Despite not playing for 4 years this may be a useful game for the SCCC scouts to view the veteran goalkeeper cum sharpshooter to assess his fitness or lack of it.

One concern for the manager is that the introduction of hubber could further harm his clubs reputation. In recent months the club has been blighted with bad press. Only last week 4 squad members were spotted nude in the club after a big match. With other rumours within the squad of fraud against family and wild "roasting" sessions, Hilton may well snub the possibilty of Hubber returning.

When interviewed about the possibility of Hubber wearing the red and black of Sacriston, manager Jose Hilton gave the following statement.

"We are naturally disappointed that Fletcher has turned his back on the club but we cannot dwell on that disappointment. I can confirm that I am looking to bring experience to our squad as we enter the critical last phase of the season. We are short of goalkeeping cover for Potts as Michael Park is always too drunk and unreliable and my personal form is woeful. Hubber could provide cover in this area.

Also we look short of cover up front with Greg Coates receiving treatment for a new haircut and Chris Yates currently having trials for the Olympic 60m sprint team. Again Hubber could provide added experience to this part of the squad. The close of the league transfer window is approaching so we need to act fast.

Hubber is one of a few players I am looking at. Also Mark Musgrove is another who interests me. There is a possibility that I will be signing Hubber on a short term basis but my backroom team need to assess his fitness, mental state and bald patch before making a final decision. I will make a final decison prior to April. Richard Hilton
Back to top Go down

Fletcher turns back on club!
Page 1 of 1