Sacriston Cricket Club FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacriston Cricket Club FC

Sacriston

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Micheal Hall FOR MANAGER

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FAT BOY FAT

FAT BOY FAT

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2006-10-13

Micheal Hall FOR MANAGER Empty
PostSubject: Micheal Hall FOR MANAGER   Micheal Hall FOR MANAGER Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 12:49 am

YAK YAK YAK

drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
Mikey Hall

Mikey Hall

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2006-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Micheal Hall FOR MANAGER   Micheal Hall FOR MANAGER Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 1:20 am

Whats the wages like ye nar?
Back to top Go down
FAT BOY FAT

FAT BOY FAT

PostSubject: wages   Micheal Hall FOR MANAGER Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 1:25 am

Well lets see if we can get you back at the club for starters Micheal. Then we'll go from there. Maybe an assistant role to Mr Hilton, so that you can learn the ropes.

YAK YAK YAKETY YAK YAK

lol!
Back to top Go down
Mikey Hall

Mikey Hall

PostSubject: Re: Micheal Hall FOR MANAGER   Micheal Hall FOR MANAGER Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 1:30 am

Like I get 2 weeks sick money this Thursday ye nar so if chin lets me in, I will get him a pint ye nar. think ahem that like me and like Richie would be like a really like ye nar a good team together.

He has the brains ye nar and I have the looks - lets make lots of money ahem. Razz
Back to top Go down
FAT BOY FAT

FAT BOY FAT

PostSubject: Re: Micheal Hall FOR MANAGER   Micheal Hall FOR MANAGER Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 2:10 am

I can see from the photo you have definatley got the X FACTOR

YAK YAK YAK

drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
Burnsy

Burnsy

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-10-09

PostSubject: Bring him back   Micheal Hall FOR MANAGER Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 7:06 pm

Michael Hall should be given special dispensation by the club to appear at the xmas party..... surely he'll boost the funds available to Richie with his drinking ability?

drunken
Back to top Go down
The Duke

The Duke

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: mikey   Micheal Hall FOR MANAGER Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 7:19 pm

well michael was ranting on about cutting down his drinking well mikey i was going to suggest just turning out on a sunday afternoon for 2 hours and only having 15 pints would be a positive move in the right direction surely Mad
Back to top Go down
Coiler

Coiler

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Micheal Hall FOR MANAGER   Micheal Hall FOR MANAGER Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 7:18 pm

typical fucking halley crack - FUCK OFF michael hall !!
Back to top Go down
Mikey Hall

Mikey Hall

PostSubject: Have I wronged you in a previous life yer na?   Micheal Hall FOR MANAGER Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 7:35 pm

Ahem Del Boy, whats your crack yer na? What have a done to you? Do you not like St Leonards school like? just cos you and your Rodders are skips rats yer na. ye just steal out of skips and sell sh1t on markets down peckham. At least I am like doing something with like my life yer na. Ahem while I am enjoying beer (paid for by the DSS) you are scratting around selling joke christmas lighters for £1.50 a shot yer na. Whats the mug now yer na? Stick yer cocktail umbrella up your nose like yer na you dirty little man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Micheal Hall FOR MANAGER   Micheal Hall FOR MANAGER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Micheal Hall FOR MANAGER
Page 1 of 1