Sacriston Cricket Club FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacriston Cricket Club FC

Sacriston

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

local football or is it just maldini???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Freddy

Freddy

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-10-19

local football or is it just maldini??? Empty
PostSubject: local football or is it just maldini???   local football or is it just maldini??? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2006 9:30 pm

you heard it here 1st, 99.999999% sure they are 1, of course everyone knows he isn't the 1st to sign in under more than 1 name, shanka, sly devil jocolor
Back to top Go down
s.g.fenton

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2006-10-09

PostSubject: maldini   local football or is it just maldini??? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2006 11:14 pm

maldini is quiet this week i see? p.s i hear he is taking his car on sat,cant understand why when there is a bus on for the lads?then again i dont get maldini,local football whatever he calls himself, full stop these days!
Back to top Go down
Burnsy

Burnsy

Number of posts : 161

PostSubject: Plan to have more than 1   local football or is it just maldini??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2006 10:08 am

I do plan to have more than one screen name but think you'll find I haven't done it yet.... i do know of at least 3 maybe 4 who have got 2!

As for sat i'll go on bus if there's room..... richie said may not be enough room so I offered to drive and take a few of us but no1 thinks like that....typical crack! Sleep
Back to top Go down
s.g.fenton

PostSubject: sat   local football or is it just maldini??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2006 5:09 pm

yes typical your crack i understand like you not wanting to have a drink sat as you need a big game after recent performances...anyway that goes to all the lads massive game sunday lets fucking smash them AGAIN
Back to top Go down
THE CROW

THE CROW

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: local football or is it just maldini???   local football or is it just maldini??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2006 5:39 pm

CRA CRA CRA MUST BEAT PLOUGH CRA CRA
Back to top Go down
s.g.fenton

PostSubject: cra   local football or is it just maldini??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2006 5:43 pm

good crack craw! keep away from the mole or i will blow you out the sky with my rocket launcher
Back to top Go down
THE CROW

THE CROW

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: local football or is it just maldini???   local football or is it just maldini??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2006 6:03 pm

CRA ARE YOU BLIND CRA. ITS ONLY A DRILL FOOL. I SHIT ON YOU CRA
Back to top Go down
s.g.fenton

PostSubject: craw   local football or is it just maldini??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2006 6:08 pm

its not thats just the outer disguise its lika a2in1 thing ha ha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: local football or is it just maldini???   local football or is it just maldini??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

local football or is it just maldini???
Page 1 of 1