Sacriston Cricket Club FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacriston Cricket Club FC

Sacriston

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cruickshanks new role?

Go down 
+2
never a blue moon
Burnsy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Cruickshank new title?
Club Captain
Cruickshanks new role? Vote_lcap8%Cruickshanks new role? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Sporting Ambassador
Cruickshanks new role? Vote_lcap33%Cruickshanks new role? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Professional Sub
Cruickshanks new role? Vote_lcap8%Cruickshanks new role? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Loan him to the glen?
Cruickshanks new role? Vote_lcap50%Cruickshanks new role? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Burnsy

Burnsy

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-10-09

Cruickshanks new role? Empty
PostSubject: Cruickshanks new role?   Cruickshanks new role? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 8:28 pm

Mr Hilton took the hard line and dropped skipper yesterday any ideas to what his new role could be?
Club captain?
Sporting ambassador?
Professional sub?

Answers on a postcard

Last edited by on Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
never a blue moon

never a blue moon

Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: maldini...? ha ha ha   Cruickshanks new role? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 9:15 pm

Never seen maldini go to ground that easily, a strong wind would have taken burn out yesterday, or could it have been that sniper i spied on the rooftop.? ha ha, think maybe a new radar is due also paulo, he he he

I hear the ex skipper took the news well, dummy still in and all toys, rattles etc, still in the pram.!

Maybe he should take up smokin like the true blue mooners.! not me of course, ha ha

Who knows what surprises are instore for the lads next week, i'm sure that one day we'll all find that there is some logic behind the gaffers madness.!!!???

ps, i'm sure that one day soon some of the boys will show the real them very soon, the players they were, what seems like decades ago, as we really are missing something, don't you think boys.? don't be shy, y mothers weren't......
Back to top Go down
Burnsy

Burnsy

PostSubject: Toys in pram   Cruickshanks new role? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 11:29 pm

Toys were in the pram literally he even stopped in babysitting sat night and didn't get picked when sober (apart from 5 min cameo at end!) hate to think how many minutes he'd get after a saturday night session.

Maybe we'll see the real SCC sometime soon we're still off last years pace... get yourselves to circuits - team that trains together wins together and all that bullshit!

"Nobody ever drowned in his own sweat!"
Ann Landers (North American newspaper collumist)
Back to top Go down
s.g.fenton

Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: scc   Cruickshanks new role? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2006 12:11 am

handbags well and truly out!!!!!!!!! like to say great work from the admin and getting this going...p.s loved the point made about cruikshank staying in and keeping himself right....
Back to top Go down
Burnsy

Burnsy

PostSubject: Staying in.....   Cruickshanks new role? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2006 11:39 am

Can't see him changing nappies next week tho if he's bench warming again..... might need to change the poll tho in an official press release the Glen have rubbished talk of mr cruickshank going on loan commenting they won't be used by SCC just to get their players match time....
Back to top Go down
s.g.fenton

PostSubject: Re: Cruickshanks new role?   Cruickshanks new role? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2006 12:21 pm

yes a very bold and good decision by the glen apparently they even rubbished talk of even signing cruickshank permanently due to his recent lapse in form and performances in last few weeks Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
dancingdemon

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2006-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Cruickshanks new role?   Cruickshanks new role? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2006 7:17 pm

A rumour going round the country is that cruikshanks recent dip in form may well have been caused by a knee injury picked up by his trademark dance move whilst in liverpool!! Although im sure that with his well renowned tactics as a sleeze he will be able to talk his back into the side.
Back to top Go down
never a blue moon

never a blue moon

PostSubject: Re: Cruickshanks new role?   Cruickshanks new role? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2006 12:40 am

not entirely sure where his title of sleeze came from, think some of you boys need a real close look in the mirror, just don't get to close as it's liable to break!

I heard babysittin was his excuse to escape the pathetic crack from the sup nowts, not gospel mind, only what a little dicky bird told me...

trade mark dance moves eh??? somethin tells me the dancin shown from others in liverpool didn't do them any favours, ha ha ha

Cold in bed was it boys......
Back to top Go down
Burnsy

Burnsy

PostSubject: Cold in bed.....   Cruickshanks new role? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2006 9:45 am

By cold in bed do you mean the heating was on full blast in your room? Lets not forget were a family crub (club) and title of sleeze comes from all the work you do with flymo's..... not saying i've never been known to cut grass but there is some major sleeze goes on through team on sat nights! Maybe another poll..... who spends most time on the flymo?
Back to top Go down
s.g.fenton

PostSubject: sleeze   Cruickshanks new role? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2006 1:53 pm

maldini are you thinking straight this morning? a poll would be a complete waste of time and space on the forum, its cruickshank the number1 sleeze 110% everyone knows it! plus of late the man is just getting a little bit for himself out of calling other men sleezes as it makes him feel that little bit better thinking he aint the only one. a poll like how many relationships has cruickshank broke this year mite be more realistic? lol!
Back to top Go down
dancingdemon

Registration date : 2006-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Cruickshanks new role?   Cruickshanks new role? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2006 6:18 pm

Well sounds like its been quite a bad few months for cruickshanks!! Hes gone from a 1st team cricketer to a 2nd x11 benchwarmer in hiltons new regime.. Whos hobbys include marriage breaking, home wrecking and all round general sleezing!! Apart from this a valued member of the team as long as your partners arent around.
Back to top Go down
never a blue moon

never a blue moon

PostSubject: touchy   Cruickshanks new role? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2006 10:07 pm

now now ladies, we all know he isn't the only one! Can't say to much as the other culprates aren't so single as he! not good publicity callin a man on an open forum, is it children?! Wonder what your trouser wearers (girlfriends) would think if they knew the truth!

now then, back to the cold in bed thing, who knows, burn could've been kept warm by another, but if he keeps sneeking off to bed hours before everyone else, how will we ever know!

loving the crack on here boys, wearing a little thin though don't ya think, same old, same old, like the preverbial broken record! Try usin your imagination boys eh.....

I see fenton has managed to refrain himself from smokin so far this season, just as well though i feel, lettin that boy loose with a lighter or matches is asking for trouble, as the locals well know! skips, bushes, fields, it doesn't bother the man, he's skilled, the lad can torch anything!
Back to top Go down
Burnsy

Burnsy

PostSubject: Drinking talents?   Cruickshanks new role? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2006 10:44 pm

Now now blue moon i didn't even have to stay out as long as i did in Liverpool but stayed for the crack rather than ditch the lads in favour of night in hollioaks territory!!!!

And dont think their is any denying the sleeze culture is rife in the squad, just saying Cruickshank was the original..... like most film sequels are a disappointment any of us cant get near his royal sleezeness!
Back to top Go down
never a blue moon

never a blue moon

PostSubject: Re: Cruickshanks new role?   Cruickshanks new role? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2006 10:52 pm

his royal sleezenesss, i like it maldini! Although i thing we both know that there are much better hover mowers and sleezes amongst us! burn for one, tries to hide it, no-one has ever seen any of his txts to the opposite sex, that tells me he needs to hide them to save his reputation, whatever that may be!

Again, unfortunately can't say to muc, would hate to get the real sleezes into trouble... he he he Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Burnsy

Burnsy

PostSubject: single lad   Cruickshanks new role? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2006 10:55 pm

Difference is never a blue moon i'm single and can sleeze away when i see fit think people forget that! shouldn't have to hide texts think its just people looking for how it works you know what women want!

What you think NABM?
Back to top Go down
never a blue moon

never a blue moon

PostSubject: Re: Cruickshanks new role?   Cruickshanks new role? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2006 11:18 pm

you better believe it, i've learnt from the best! my team mates...
Back to top Go down
Burnsy

Burnsy

PostSubject: No NO NO   Cruickshanks new role? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2006 11:35 pm

Look if it comes to it i'll post a new poll asking for the readers view sure cruickshank would top the list!

As for hiding texts goes back to being a gentlemen to women.... should never kiss and tell! lol!
Back to top Go down
never a blue moon

never a blue moon

PostSubject: Re: Cruickshanks new role?   Cruickshanks new role? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2006 9:32 pm

more commonly known as being borin bonny lad!

Think the new post should be, who's the biggest cheat amongst the boys!much more interesting......
Back to top Go down
Burnsy

Burnsy

PostSubject: oh well?   Cruickshanks new role? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2006 10:27 pm

Boring i'll be.... crack i'm having at minute is anything but!

and can you define cheat? by this you cant possibly mean me mate
Back to top Go down
never a blue moon

never a blue moon

PostSubject: Re: Cruickshanks new role?   Cruickshanks new role? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2006 8:37 pm

of course not, you, like me, have better things to do than argue with a member of the opposite sex cos ya can't do what ya want!
think everyone knows who is in the running for this title...
Back to top Go down
Burnsy

Burnsy

PostSubject: oh well   Cruickshanks new role? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2006 8:39 pm

sure this will become interesting...... just pleased you weren't accusing me! Cool
Back to top Go down
spectator

spectator

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Cruickshanks new role?   Cruickshanks new role? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2006 8:57 pm

looks like i'm well behind the times here, only just heard about the new forum, took some finding too.

Think there's something sadly wrong if shanker was dropped at the weekend, unless it was something to do with injury, from what i've seen the lad has barely put a foot wrong. the the back always looks very strong when he plays, obviously the rock of lewis helps, and the very strong wing backs in burn and young bladen!

Thing the boss should be looking for more out of the midfield, but then, what do i know.
Back to top Go down
never a blue moon

never a blue moon

PostSubject: Re: Cruickshanks new role?   Cruickshanks new role? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2006 9:08 pm

now then someone who obviously knows there football, ha ha ha, get a read of that dag, happy days...
Back to top Go down
spectator

spectator

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Cruickshanks new role?   Cruickshanks new role? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2006 9:12 pm

carefull sunshine, don't let your head swell to much. It's a team game and is obviously a good combination at the back. Looking for another centre half tho i hear, from what i've head the ginger kid might be out for a while. According to the the airwaves in the cc there's a new man from the german game living local, hummm, i wonder how true that is.
Back to top Go down
Local Football

Local Football

PostSubject: Spot on   Cruickshanks new role? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2006 9:14 pm

Got to agree with the spectator I have watched a few of the cricket clubs games this year and have found the back line fantastic.... lewis looks to improve with each game and they have looked good as a unit

Although i think certain players could be influencing the game more w=either in a different system or with a change of a few bodies in this system cant really fault the defence mark looks good at wing back or centre half and although i thought burn would struggle at wing back he has fitted into the position well
All the best for the season lads
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruickshanks new role?   Cruickshanks new role? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruickshanks new role?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacriston Cricket Club FC :: Sacriston Cricket Club FC-
Jump to: