Sacriston Cricket Club FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacriston Cricket Club FC

Sacriston

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Binge Drinking and Packets of Pringles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wesley 2scoops

wesley 2scoops

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-02-28

Binge Drinking and Packets of Pringles Empty
PostSubject: Binge Drinking and Packets of Pringles   Binge Drinking and Packets of Pringles Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 2:58 pm

Once you pop you can't stop!

Is Stu Fenton modelling himself on George Best? The talented local footballer was legless all weekend and it seems he has pressed the self-destruct button.

I understand that it can't be easy for him after being disgracefully axed by Jose Hilton this season but there is no need to drink to such levels. I think he is throwing away his career by abusing his body to such levels. He makes George Best look like Mother Theresa. Could things become worse in the near future as he finds his relationship in tatters after a 3 day alchohol bender?

I think Hilton should admit the error of his ways and ensure that Fenton is in the starting line up come the start of the season. Come on Jose, make a public apology to Fenton during your Sunday night speech! Fenton is a talented and gutsy performer with a shrewd footballing heed. Hilton only you can save Fenton from himself. Without you he will end up drinking with Hally and Colly and and maybe even worse in the tramp camp!

We love you Fenton, we do. We love you Fenton, we do. Oh Fenton we love you!

Theres only one Stuey Fenton.........
Back to top Go down
The Duke

The Duke

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: fenton   Binge Drinking and Packets of Pringles Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 8:59 pm

I Have just heard from a close source of fentons that he has held crisis talks with the missus and word is that he has addressed the drinking problem before it gets out of hand! it seems he did go off the rails at the weekend and he has been well known to have the occasional 'mad weekend' when he self destructs! I dont know what caused the latest 'binge' wether or not it was to do with hilton nobody knows!

i also heard that if hilton does not get the sort of pre-season response from his players he expects, it is certain he will walk from the job he does not seem to have the love for anymore?????
Back to top Go down
The Duke

The Duke

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: dog   Binge Drinking and Packets of Pringles Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 11:01 pm

what do we mak of dog forte in background of this picture! look close you can see the grease!
Back to top Go down
harry 2hoops

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Binge Drinking and Packets of Pringles   Binge Drinking and Packets of Pringles Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 12:32 am

already looking forward to next season.

i know the big lad is sorting the friendlies for pre season but is there any teams people would like to play?

Steelers, Hetton Lyons Razz, Blue Tracksuit boys, Chester Plough Laughing any of them would be good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Binge Drinking and Packets of Pringles   Binge Drinking and Packets of Pringles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Binge Drinking and Packets of Pringles
Page 1 of 1