Sacriston Cricket Club FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacriston Cricket Club FC

Sacriston

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The 'real' SCCC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Burnsy

Burnsy

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-10-09

The 'real' SCCC Empty
PostSubject: The 'real' SCCC   The 'real' SCCC Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2006 3:57 pm

Well done lads not always the case that we play together as well as that, think every one of us did our respective jobs and it just shows what we are capable of!

Mustn't get complacent now that win today means nothing unless we play like that against every team we face.

On a more sobering subject hope Marc is ok think we all know it takes some bottle to throw yourself at a 'header' like that shows a lot about the lads character

Well done again boys Wink
Back to top Go down
Carlcox1

Carlcox1

Number of posts : 9

The 'real' SCCC Empty
PostSubject: Unbelievable!!!!!   The 'real' SCCC Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2006 8:42 pm

As Chris Kamara would say. yes boys what a win for us today. And also Newcastle geeting beat. What more could you want. Hope Mark is ok.

bounce
Back to top Go down
s.g.fenton

Number of posts : 100

The 'real' SCCC Empty
PostSubject: real   The 'real' SCCC Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2006 10:17 pm

well i can safely say mark is out of hospital and ok! p.s would like to congratulate maldini first on doing a good turn on sat night with car as there was not enough space on bus for us all plus for taking a few pissheads to durham even tho i was already there ha ha and secondly i hear he was outstanding today well done mate just keep performing mate and it will save you losing the plot on the forum. well done lads
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The 'real' SCCC Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'real' SCCC   The 'real' SCCC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 'real' SCCC
Page 1 of 1