Sacriston Cricket Club FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacriston Cricket Club FC

Sacriston

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SHOULD THE TEAM GET A NEW MANAGER AND GET RID OF HILTON?

Go down 
+3
The Duke
lukeee
TheVillageIdiot
7 posters

SHOULD THE TEAM GET A NEW MAN FOR THE JOB AND GET RID OF HILTON!!!!!!!
YES
SHOULD THE TEAM GET A NEW MANAGER AND GET RID OF HILTON? Vote_lcap69%SHOULD THE TEAM GET A NEW MANAGER AND GET RID OF HILTON? Vote_rcap
 69% [ 11 ]
NO
SHOULD THE TEAM GET A NEW MANAGER AND GET RID OF HILTON? Vote_lcap31%SHOULD THE TEAM GET A NEW MANAGER AND GET RID OF HILTON? Vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
TheVillageIdiot

TheVillageIdiot

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-11-06

SHOULD THE TEAM GET A NEW MANAGER AND GET RID OF HILTON? Empty
PostSubject: SHOULD THE TEAM GET A NEW MANAGER AND GET RID OF HILTON?   SHOULD THE TEAM GET A NEW MANAGER AND GET RID OF HILTON? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 2:20 pm

SHOULD THE TEAM GET A NEW MAN FOR THE JOB AND GET RID OF HILTON!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lukeee

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: keep hilton.   SHOULD THE TEAM GET A NEW MANAGER AND GET RID OF HILTON? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 7:20 pm

Richy is a good manager! IF you listen to what he Say's, then maybes you will get sum where Exclamation To many of you like your Saturday nights. Sleep

Last edited by on Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Duke

The Duke

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: ..   SHOULD THE TEAM GET A NEW MANAGER AND GET RID OF HILTON? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 7:26 pm

erm what division are use in paul... face facts use are going nowhere (or and thats how you spell where,not were,thick shit) for as long as use last use will always play in bottom division! so have a look at facts before you come on our website please pal
Back to top Go down
TheVillageIdiot

TheVillageIdiot

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD THE TEAM GET A NEW MANAGER AND GET RID OF HILTON?   SHOULD THE TEAM GET A NEW MANAGER AND GET RID OF HILTON? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 7:27 pm

He cannot be that good he brought you in to the team last year, but then he realised it was a mistake as u ad 4 games - but only 3 touches of the ball, leave the football to the experts mate!!
Back to top Go down
lukeee

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD THE TEAM GET A NEW MANAGER AND GET RID OF HILTON?   SHOULD THE TEAM GET A NEW MANAGER AND GET RID OF HILTON? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 7:36 pm

The mistake was coming to play for the cricket club! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
TheVillageIdiot

TheVillageIdiot

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD THE TEAM GET A NEW MANAGER AND GET RID OF HILTON?   SHOULD THE TEAM GET A NEW MANAGER AND GET RID OF HILTON? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 7:40 pm

there is only1 player could get in the cricket clubs first choice 20 paul...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Get Real   SHOULD THE TEAM GET A NEW MANAGER AND GET RID OF HILTON? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 9:11 pm

I think some of the people on this website want to get real. What has Hilton done wrong? I have never seen someone so committed to a cause than he does. The performance of the team yesterday was excellent. The backline was superb and there was no getting through. I think Collinson did really well whenever I watch him play at sweeper he reads the game excellent and does not look in any trouble. I thin k a good Saturday would not go wrong and bringing him in than some of the players I know playing who are terrible.
As for the so called experts on this site like 'The Duke' and ' The Village Idiot' do u even play football or just try but cannot really play. Because all you do is talk rubbish. Come back and talk some sense when u have shown your identity and let me judge how good you really are, because I think I know a lot more about football than you do and also a better player.

Last edited by on Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sccfc.editboard.com
Sir Bob

Sir Bob

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD THE TEAM GET A NEW MANAGER AND GET RID OF HILTON?   SHOULD THE TEAM GET A NEW MANAGER AND GET RID OF HILTON? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 11:08 pm

Got to say i agree just by the looks of things from the side line and the league table the only way you could get rid of hilton ( a man who has took the team to top of the league ) is by bringing in a big name replacement ie Sir Bob.
But have to say at the minuet why change things your top and looking good, maybe hilton just needs a point in the right direction every now and again.
Back to top Go down
The Duke

The Duke

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: ..   SHOULD THE TEAM GET A NEW MANAGER AND GET RID OF HILTON? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 12:13 am

someone get the admin a dictionary or something!
Back to top Go down
Greg Coates

Greg Coates

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD THE TEAM GET A NEW MANAGER AND GET RID OF HILTON?   SHOULD THE TEAM GET A NEW MANAGER AND GET RID OF HILTON? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 12:25 am

GET HIM OUT!!!! How can anyone apoint Andrew Collinson as captain. He's made of glass. Greg Coates for the armband.
Back to top Go down
TheVillageIdiot

TheVillageIdiot

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD THE TEAM GET A NEW MANAGER AND GET RID OF HILTON?   SHOULD THE TEAM GET A NEW MANAGER AND GET RID OF HILTON? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 6:31 pm

Greg would be the last choice anyone could make - DEF NOT a leader

The band shud hav gone to Jon Em....
Back to top Go down
billy the kid

billy the kid

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: hilton   SHOULD THE TEAM GET A NEW MANAGER AND GET RID OF HILTON? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 7:44 pm

as long as club stays top, keep him there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD THE TEAM GET A NEW MANAGER AND GET RID OF HILTON?   SHOULD THE TEAM GET A NEW MANAGER AND GET RID OF HILTON? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SHOULD THE TEAM GET A NEW MANAGER AND GET RID OF HILTON?
Page 1 of 1