Sacriston Cricket Club FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacriston Cricket Club FC

Sacriston

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

will liam burn score a cross tonight passed c.kirkland

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
s.g.fenton

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2006-10-09

will liam burn score a cross tonight passed c.kirkland Empty
PostSubject: will liam burn score a cross tonight passed c.kirkland   will liam burn score a cross tonight passed c.kirkland Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 6:50 pm

more than likely
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Liam   will liam burn score a cross tonight passed c.kirkland Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 7:04 pm

Scoring past Kirkland is one of Liams big thngs in life. and a cross is his most likely way. Eihter taking a deflection a or the wind taking it in.

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://sccfc.editboard.com
s.g.fenton

PostSubject: liam   will liam burn score a cross tonight passed c.kirkland Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 7:08 pm

ha ha ha ha i like it love the smiley
Back to top Go down
derek dag

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: liam burn   will liam burn score a cross tonight passed c.kirkland Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 7:23 pm

I think Liam Burn's penchant for scoring remarklably lucky goals is a good way to start of the forum. Is he ever going to score a legitimate goal. Looking forward to the turf tonight i feel like a clean sheet could be the order of the night. What do you think the mole? afro
Back to top Go down
s.g.fenton

PostSubject: ....   will liam burn score a cross tonight passed c.kirkland Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 7:27 pm

that reminds me whatever happened to that campo wig that stuie fenton took to football???????? p.s yes mr burn is a good way to start this crack and im loving it
Back to top Go down
Burnsy

Burnsy

Number of posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: will liam burn score a cross tonight passed c.kirkland   will liam burn score a cross tonight passed c.kirkland Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 7:52 pm

A lucky goal is 80% probable however a clean sheet for dag is a 100% non starter.... cant keep a clean sheet in bed never mind the astroturf!
Back to top Go down
s.g.fenton

PostSubject: turf   will liam burn score a cross tonight passed c.kirkland Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 7:55 pm

well he certainly wont keep one if the wind gets a hold of one of your crosses maldini
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Kirkland   will liam burn score a cross tonight passed c.kirkland Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 3:27 pm

Well what was Kirkland on last night. good not save a toffee. Another cross went in from Daver who was it just a magic shot.

lol!
Back to top Go down
s.g.fenton

PostSubject: kirkland   will liam burn score a cross tonight passed c.kirkland Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 5:50 pm

dont get me started on kirkland please i think now that dag is back and pottsy now turning up on a monday nite it mite just be time for someone to have a little quiet word with him and tell him his services aint required anymore and that his performances just aint quite up to the standard required on a monday night anymore, maybe we could still have him watched to monitor his progress playing with every other team mon-fri 6pm till 9pm to see if he can rediscover his pre-season form and work on certain aspects of his game? R.I.P.kirkland
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Kirkland   will liam burn score a cross tonight passed c.kirkland Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2006 10:47 pm

Just seen Kirkland and he has injured his ankle. He has Just been saying 'I have never missed a game for 3 years, i am fucking gutted'. And he was also looking for a game. Said he used to play in midfield. Maybe we should get him in as the lynch pin??????????????

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: will liam burn score a cross tonight passed c.kirkland   will liam burn score a cross tonight passed c.kirkland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

will liam burn score a cross tonight passed c.kirkland
Page 1 of 1