Sacriston Cricket Club FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacriston Cricket Club FC

Sacriston

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

liam burn deciding to shirk defensive duties

Go down 
+2
Burnsy
s.g.fenton
6 posters
AuthorMessage
s.g.fenton

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2006-10-09

liam burn deciding to shirk defensive duties Empty
PostSubject: liam burn deciding to shirk defensive duties   liam burn deciding to shirk defensive duties Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2006 6:01 pm

i see it happened again on sunday burn deciding not to track back and costing us a goal
Back to top Go down
Burnsy

Burnsy

Number of posts : 161

PostSubject: Personal   liam burn deciding to shirk defensive duties Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2006 7:30 pm

As admitted I played poorly on sunday however if we want to get personal reveal who you are! At half time greg took the blame for the goal as he gave ball away in midfield area (very good of him to acknowledge it!) which left me forward due to supporting the attack, wont happen again may as well not bother coming forward as the midfield have decided they can play by themselves in games rather than use the width i'll just play full back next week! As for 'see it happened again'..... list the times i've cost us a goal then reveal who you are and i'll pull your games to bits this year!

and if the system is used correctly surely a sweeper covers for the wing back who has pushed forward (in no way am i blaming shanka as greg has said he was to blame, but your understanding of the system and what actually happened for their goal shows up your distinct lack of football knowledge) but think only 3 or 4 players actually understand the system to its full extent and are cheating us when we dont have the ball

If someone thinks it was my fault they should tell me there and then on the pitch not under a created identity by which they can hide
Back to top Go down
dancingdemon

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2006-10-10

PostSubject: Re: liam burn deciding to shirk defensive duties   liam burn deciding to shirk defensive duties Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2006 8:25 pm

To which some can hide.. just see pottsy and you will recieve the moles identity
Back to top Go down
s.g.fenton

PostSubject: burn   liam burn deciding to shirk defensive duties Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2006 8:35 pm

check out maldini the journalist,went a long way to defending himself with that article for someone who was not to blame...just remember when u r marking someone they aint wearing the same colour shirt as you! plus did the magic physio kit do the job while you were rolling around in there 18yard box with your lip on maldini Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Burnsy

Burnsy

PostSubject: Re: liam burn deciding to shirk defensive duties   liam burn deciding to shirk defensive duties Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2006 11:06 pm

love to see you be brave enough to say this to my face..... if you need to be taken through how the system works come see me sure i could even explain it to someone with your limited intelligence

no lip on in box, no rolling around got off pitch to let game continue just shouldn't have to be responsible for own treatment

hide all you want got fair idea who it is anyway and cant say you've been great this season.... only 3 players started season well in my eyes but when we get the response we have to training sessions cant expect to play as a team
Back to top Go down
s.g.fenton

PostSubject: burn   liam burn deciding to shirk defensive duties Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2006 11:24 pm

well i think you need help with the system mate thats why you play wing back as you were a liabilty in centre-mid last year with your 'i dont like to track back' policy! not saying i dont rate you as a player maldini as u have played well just trying to help your game a little by bringing up these points so dont get too upset or personal on the forum! later!
Back to top Go down
Burnsy

Burnsy

PostSubject: Tracking back   liam burn deciding to shirk defensive duties Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 10:19 am

Look if you feel that way you should've brougth it up last year and this year and explained it in person to which i'd be more than happy to listen and take comments onboard the first post on here is complete throw away remark with no explaination, especially when it comes with another player accepting liability for the goal

If it comes down to it think we all could do with a lesson or two in who we are expected to mark against different formations as we both know certain teams i.e. dunlop and hartlepool have killed us by getting out too easy from their full backs but shouldn't be down to any player either yourself, me or anyone else to recognise that.

I'd honestly think a lot more of your comment if you explained it in person but think its become too easy to do it this way

As for understanding system i know it fully and one of midfiled needs to play higher we invite teams into our half instead of forcing them to play it long, don't think any team can afford a spare defender i.e. sweeper and a holding midfielder in the same side thats why teams get so much time against us at full back.... only game we played like that was against Pelton and cant fault us in that game

Myself included we all need to improve playing the system as a team i'm first to admit that
Back to top Go down
Carlcox1

Carlcox1

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Liam Burn   liam burn deciding to shirk defensive duties Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 1:21 pm

Well i have to say Liam is one of the better players this year. Works hard and gets up and down. Maybe it was his fault, maybe it wasn't, everyone makes a mistake. If we didn't we would not be playing at SCCFC we would be playing getting paid somewhere and earning a living out of it.

No
Back to top Go down
FAT BOY FAT

FAT BOY FAT

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2006-10-13

PostSubject: Re: liam burn deciding to shirk defensive duties   liam burn deciding to shirk defensive duties Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 1:24 pm

yak yak yak yak yak yak yak
Back to top Go down
THE CROW

THE CROW

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: liam burn deciding to shirk defensive duties   liam burn deciding to shirk defensive duties Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 1:38 pm

CRA CRA CRA
Back to top Go down
Burnsy

Burnsy

PostSubject: Carlcox   liam burn deciding to shirk defensive duties Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 2:22 pm

Pleased someone has put it into perspective.... regardless of who makes errors we're all responsible for the performance lets make sure it shows this sunday.... another 6 points from them this year please lads
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: liam burn deciding to shirk defensive duties   liam burn deciding to shirk defensive duties Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

liam burn deciding to shirk defensive duties
Page 1 of 1