Sacriston Cricket Club FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacriston Cricket Club FC

Sacriston

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HILTON FLIPS HIS LID

Go down 
+3
Souness
Burnsy
THE CROW
7 posters
AuthorMessage
THE CROW

THE CROW

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-10-17

HILTON FLIPS HIS LID Empty
PostSubject: HILTON FLIPS HIS LID   HILTON FLIPS HIS LID Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 8:16 pm

CRA CRA
OH NO BOYS CRA
SEASON IN TURMOIL WITH PLOUGH TO PLAY CRA
BETTER TURN UP NEXT WEEK CRA OR GET SPANKING CRA CRA

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Burnsy

Burnsy

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-10-09

PostSubject: Hilton's rant   HILTON FLIPS HIS LID Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 9:26 pm

Must say he looked like most of us absolutely gutted although i didnt hear his post match comments (getting the nets in..... cheers for the help lads) His web entry is correct.

I know myself I feel embarassed that a team of that standard were able to get a draw against when we are 5-1 up is incredible! Only their number 7 had any quality on the ball and we should've been further ahead and every player on the field must take some onwership of how we perform!

But character is something we need to show start next week boys not like they wont be up for it!
Back to top Go down
Souness

Souness

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-11-16

PostSubject: sloppy   HILTON FLIPS HIS LID Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 7:08 pm

The game last week was lost by sloppy play was like watching boumsong and bramble the way the forward got into the box so easily for their third goal! and surely the last goal the keeper needs to either come all the way and get the ball or stay on the line and save it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.officialplayersites.com/managers/manager.php?id=5
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: souness   HILTON FLIPS HIS LID Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 7:30 pm

Just wondering how you can play people for that game. You could hardly stand up or kick a ball in them conditions at the end. The game was a farce due to conditions and should have been abandonded. How you can blame people is a joke. Everyone did there best and so be it.

Sleep
Back to top Go down
https://sccfc.editboard.com
Burnsy

Burnsy

PostSubject: Collective   HILTON FLIPS HIS LID Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 10:06 pm

Responsibility for last week is collective like it should be for every game its about the team Hilton sends out and last week we were only good enough for 70 minutes
Back to top Go down
The Duke

The Duke

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: hilton   HILTON FLIPS HIS LID Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 10:09 pm

i also see and hear he is lookin elsewhere from local at new players like whoever this muchall is if he goes to far he may upset some players which will cause problems in your team...tell me if im wrong just my opinion
Back to top Go down
Burnsy

Burnsy

PostSubject: no issue   HILTON FLIPS HIS LID Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 10:10 pm

can bring who he wants muchall was ok when he came on the other week dunno if he is gonna be regular or just when short
Back to top Go down
The Duke

The Duke

PostSubject: sun   HILTON FLIPS HIS LID Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 10:14 pm

well i will be there in full support on sun with the usual crew good luck lads wonder if the big man rings the changes?
Back to top Go down
Souness

Souness

PostSubject: Is this current form going to make Hilton walk?   HILTON FLIPS HIS LID Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 11:45 pm

Surely a team that has only won 1 game of the last six cant look favourably upon the manager? Hilton should walk before he's pushed in my view

We want hilton out, we want hilton out
Back to top Go down
The Duke

The Duke

PostSubject: hilton   HILTON FLIPS HIS LID Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 5:40 pm

he is taking us in the wrong direction i have to admit i also think complacency set in after some good form and that with hilton has probably cost sacriston the chance of any silverware this year! i have read on this website that he has the chairmans backing,but for how much longer remains to be seen? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Souness

Souness

PostSubject: Clueless   HILTON FLIPS HIS LID Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 10:04 pm

Was obvious on sunday and in other games that the gaffer panics when under pressure and resorts to silly formations like 4-3-3 and loses the plot. someone with a bit of football knowledge like cornwell would be much better in charge

We want hilton out
Back to top Go down
The Duke

The Duke

PostSubject: ..   HILTON FLIPS HIS LID Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 10:12 pm

if the cockney gave up trying to play golf well that would be interesting

hilton under pressure....
hilton under pressure....
Back to top Go down
Souness

Souness

PostSubject: hilton's silence   HILTON FLIPS HIS LID Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 10:15 pm

Think Hiltons silence says it all. He either hasn't got what it takes and cant take the lads any further or he really just doesnt give a toss

yes hes under pressure and another bad result would surely see the players revolt
Back to top Go down
The Duke

The Duke

PostSubject: ..   HILTON FLIPS HIS LID Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 10:21 pm

yes he is quiet you would of thought at least he might hav came on this website and put his doubters in the know to his intentions and ambitions for this club but graham your right i think, as maybe he aint got any and is just in this for the crack? we need confirmation of his plans and we could get behind him otherwise its looking like the end of the road
Back to top Go down
Souness

Souness

PostSubject: No direction   HILTON FLIPS HIS LID Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 10:24 pm

duke you've hit the nail right on the head his plans for the club seem to be rely on the lads winning every week and take credit when they do but sit back and blame the lads when they dontwin. cant be helpful to any of the team he is slowly losing credibility and may find players becoming disinterested with his patter in the changing rooms it definately looked that way on sunday
Back to top Go down
Burnsy

Burnsy

PostSubject: pressure is on......   HILTON FLIPS HIS LID Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 2:59 pm

Mad My my my, how one game can change a season! Can't comment on sunday wasn't there to see game or Richie's apparent ability/inability to change things to get the result. Think the big man will comment shortly and let us know his take of the weekends game
Back to top Go down
Dr Spocks Cock

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-12-13

PostSubject: BOUNCE-BACK-ABILITY   HILTON FLIPS HIS LID Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 7:37 pm

They say Alex ferguson was 1 game away from the sack after a bad run of results during his early days of management at Man U. that was about 20 year ago. I think the big man will "bounce back" and produce a few good results.

Despite all this I see the vultures closing in on Richard and they're ready for the kill. Already hearing that there is a Judas (or 6) in the camp amongst hilton's biggest allies. Hearing a certain wing-back wants the player- manager job as he is unhappy playing out of position....

Also heard Paul Bladen is a possible along with the legend Gary Todd. Also heard John Cornwell is trying to tice his old buddy Alan Pardew back into football on a consultancy basis!
Back to top Go down
Burnsy

Burnsy

PostSubject: Wouldn't want it   HILTON FLIPS HIS LID Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 9:05 pm

Ha ha ha ha...... maybe there are a few judas' in the camp and too much sniping at each other and that would be main reason nobody (including myself) would want the job at the minute.

think the other thread has hit it on the head too much complaining about things we cant change i.e. ref's the pitch, weather etc and concentrate on football the game we drew 5-5 a couple of sundays back we looked untouchable for 70 minutes and that isn't being bigheaded for the team we were class! However we focus on matters we cant change!
Back to top Go down
TheSpecialOne

TheSpecialOne

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-11-21

PostSubject: Re: HILTON FLIPS HIS LID   HILTON FLIPS HIS LID Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 5:45 pm

I think every1 should get off Hiltons back, he took the club up last season and has them in a reasonable position to do the same this one. I'm sure with the team he has and with the 2 Coates' back results will soon change
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HILTON FLIPS HIS LID   HILTON FLIPS HIS LID Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HILTON FLIPS HIS LID
Page 1 of 1