Sacriston Cricket Club FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacriston Cricket Club FC

Sacriston

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fresh Air 'SNIPER'

Go down 
+2
TT
s.g.fenton
6 posters
AuthorMessage
s.g.fenton

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2006-10-09

Fresh Air 'SNIPER' Empty
PostSubject: Fresh Air 'SNIPER'   Fresh Air 'SNIPER' Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 7:50 pm

Well i think he may have gettin a few of the lads last night! one man who will have done extremely well to avoid him was the legendary john embleton! he is the latest victim of the deadly JACQUES last night hope he made it home ok as he had numerous run-ins on the way out with chairs and the pool table!
Back to top Go down
TT

TT

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Fresh Air 'SNIPER' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air 'SNIPER'   Fresh Air 'SNIPER' Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 8:33 pm

The mans a legend
Back to top Go down
wesley 2scoops

wesley 2scoops

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-02-28

Fresh Air 'SNIPER' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air 'SNIPER'   Fresh Air 'SNIPER' Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 3:07 pm

Jon Embleton is a true legend! A fine footballer and upstanding citizen within the village of Sacriston. Him and his missus Davina are a fine couple. I think they were the Posh and Becks before Posh and becks. I think Fenton is trying to model himself and Ruth on Jon and Davina.

If we win the league I am gonna get recommend him for an MBE for his services to 'Local Football' (maybe a clue to my identity???) I love you John, I am your biggest fan, and No I am not called Stan.
Back to top Go down
billy the kid

billy the kid

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Fresh Air 'SNIPER' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air 'SNIPER'   Fresh Air 'SNIPER' Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 4:20 pm

Sunday nights activities sounds like it was a quality night wish i could have made it out just was stowed off with work and stuff. Was nixon seriously wearing neville's undercrackers?

p.s i am the only person who knows who wesley is as i have worked with him in posts,topics and the confusing of you clowns and there is no way unless i or wes himself gives himself up anyone will guess who he/we are?Sorry scoop dog but i had to give another clue as the season is coming to a close and the guesses are becoming woeful, keep the private msgs coming to decide our next move!

BILLY THE KID
Back to top Go down
wesley 2scoops

wesley 2scoops

Fresh Air 'SNIPER' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air 'SNIPER'   Fresh Air 'SNIPER' Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 4:28 pm

Billy I like your crack and I do have a partner in crime. However I am afraid you are not my wing man. To be honest I think you are like the rest of the guys and do not have a clue who i really am. Everyone has a pile of suspicions but nothing more.

Send me a msg to discuss more if you like.

I reckon the betting is as follows:

Latest odds on my identity:
Hubber 4/9F
Davison 1/3
Burn Evs
Fenton 7/4
Coils 7/4
Colly 5/2
Hitlon 4/1
Shanka 6/1
Chin 10/1
Jonny 14/1
The Blayden family combined 20/1
John Embleton 33/1

40/1 the field
Back to top Go down
billy the kid

billy the kid

Fresh Air 'SNIPER' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air 'SNIPER'   Fresh Air 'SNIPER' Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 4:35 pm

i like it wes trying to confuse people more by saying we have not worked together good crack keep it going! anyone on the rod this weekend?
Back to top Go down
wesley 2scoops

wesley 2scoops

Fresh Air 'SNIPER' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air 'SNIPER'   Fresh Air 'SNIPER' Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 4:59 pm

So you're putting your vote in the Hubber box by the sounds of it??? I hope so...

I love it Billy son, I really do.

Ye can pretend all ye want my friend but the fact is that you are no closer now than you or anyone else has been. Keep on trying tho mate. Happy to discuss more in private message if you like.
Back to top Go down
billy the kid

billy the kid

Fresh Air 'SNIPER' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air 'SNIPER'   Fresh Air 'SNIPER' Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 5:05 pm

i think you want to smoke me actually scoop dog!

who said anything about hubber you seem to be quite fascinated with that guy???????????????????????????????????

do you fancy going out for a few crazy vimtos in the near future?
Back to top Go down
D.Soakel

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-01-22

Fresh Air 'SNIPER' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air 'SNIPER'   Fresh Air 'SNIPER' Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 5:46 pm

well i know harry senior very well and he was a clever man so if harry junior has took after his old man he is worthy of the 4-9 price tag!
Back to top Go down
TT

TT

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Fresh Air 'SNIPER' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air 'SNIPER'   Fresh Air 'SNIPER' Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 5:57 pm

I hear alan burn is offering up much better odds than this as hes laying them off to betfair.. Any1 fancying a flutter he is running a part time betting office on teletext page 640...
Back to top Go down
wesley 2scoops

wesley 2scoops

Fresh Air 'SNIPER' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air 'SNIPER'   Fresh Air 'SNIPER' Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 6:19 pm

Billy you have me genuinely confused by your last post! Not sure about your reference to Vimto – am I being thick? I don’t think so as I am a genius whilst you are an evil villain from days gone by.

Lets cut the crap and if you know who I am then please feel free to name and shame me. I reckon that you don’t know who I am – its really that simple.

Besides that I am bored with my own crack so I am going offline for a few days. I have given enough clues to allow anyone with a bit of savvy to work out who I am. Answers on a postcard please. Maybe by Friday the real identity of Wesley will be out????
Back to top Go down
dolewaller

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Fresh Air 'SNIPER' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air 'SNIPER'   Fresh Air 'SNIPER' Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 4:27 am

razy vimto is a drink poop scooper.

and why does it keep sayin my posts wer added at 2-3am in the mornin

anyway hubber/2 scoops im leanin 2wards u as wes because you write like h. hubber talks!?!?!
Back to top Go down
wesley 2scoops

wesley 2scoops

Fresh Air 'SNIPER' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air 'SNIPER'   Fresh Air 'SNIPER' Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 2:59 pm

New just in that Hubber is now 1/6 from 4/9. The bookies are rarely wrong!!!! Is he the guilty party? Let the jury decide! I Wesley 2Scoops say I am not Hubber but am I merely trying to cover my own tracks????

Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fresh Air 'SNIPER' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air 'SNIPER'   Fresh Air 'SNIPER' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh Air 'SNIPER'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacriston Cricket Club FC :: Sacriston Cricket Club FC-
Jump to: