Sacriston Cricket Club FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacriston Cricket Club FC

Sacriston

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Finished? I think not!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Souness

Souness

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-11-16

Finished? I think not! Empty
PostSubject: Finished? I think not!   Finished? I think not! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 11:10 pm

Time to finally get serious about it and stop pussying about

The state of the team is not in question best set of lads in area and would fucking piss most games if we all turned up to play, however the state of the Cricket club itself is a joke!

After a usual week how much cash is taken over the bar? I'd like to bet 80% of this amount is from lads who play in the football team (which has only been running for 18 months)
In comparison the only cricket lads who regulary turn out are soapy (an absolute gem of a lad, and his gay uncle harry)

If we are talking about the state of the club look at the cricketers - we support the club through winter and summer the cricketers drink in the club for one or two after games in the summer and go into hibernation, we get mangled every week of the year and who gets more financial support? or need I ask?

Its no good retiring to the cosiness of the Glen at witton or wherever else you cricketers live... gentlemens sport? load of rubbish support your football team like soapy and gay harry do, or like we do in summer having ten pints on a saturday

Correct me if i'm wrong but think i'll get plenty of support on this one
Back to top Go down
http://www.officialplayersites.com/managers/manager.php?id=5
s.g.fenton

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2006-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Finished? I think not!   Finished? I think not! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 11:28 pm

100% agree graeme, they must think 3 pints after a game will keep the club running but yet still want paying for playing! greedy cunts

and yet they(cricketers/committee) used to have the balls to question us if we for 1 sunday decided to venture elsewhere,

KEEP IT GOING FOOTBALL LADS
Back to top Go down
Souness

Souness

PostSubject: Cheek   Finished? I think not! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 11:39 pm

Thry've got big cheek when richie had olympics mostly football lads entered, seems every fundraiser is for junior cricket (not that i mind helping them out) how many of these junior cricketers parents are seen in supporting the event? i've never been involved with cricket side of it so dunno how they work but seems we pull our weight for them to get majority of reward

and yeah how many of the useless cunts get paid? i wonder?

Yes we may be loud, rude and sometimes a little bit out of order but see if you've got a club to play for if we stop drinking their in the summer months
Back to top Go down
Freddy

Freddy

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Finished? I think not!   Finished? I think not! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2007 12:38 am

couldn't agree more, cricket lasts for what? 3 month! ish. how many of the cricketers do you see after the end of season, most don't even bother to turn up on presentation nights.

Last summer from what i remember there were a good few of the boys up supporting the cricketers on a saturday afternoon not to mention cup ties during the week! where do they go? do they all go abroad to the greener grass of oz to play through our winter months? i think not!

Bin a long time since the club won any thing,i'm pretty certain the footballers will bring in the next silverware!

Point is, the club doesn't see enough of the cricketers, but they wonder why the club is struggling!

Lets not forget there is one football team and three senior cricket teams!

would be interesting to see how much the 20 or so footballers spend in 12 month in comparison to the 40+ cricketers...
Back to top Go down
Souness

Souness

PostSubject: Re: Finished? I think not!   Finished? I think not! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2007 10:36 am

Be good to have a cricketers view on this but as only a couple of them support us doubt we'll get it.

Wouldn't even care but its a crap sport compared to the beautiful game not as entertaining and defo not as many characters as the footy team, i'd even give more support to mr bulmer and the darts team its better than cricket - being honest we should be ashamed to be under the same banner as the cricketers a name change may be in order for next season
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finished? I think not!   Finished? I think not! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finished? I think not!
Page 1 of 1