Sacriston Cricket Club FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacriston Cricket Club FC

Sacriston

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lukee - Petition to Ban

Go down 
+7
DirectDebit
Mikey Hall
Surprise
Souness
T MOODY
The Duke
Big Brother
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Brother

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Lukee - Petition to Ban Empty
PostSubject: Lukee - Petition to Ban   Lukee - Petition to Ban Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 4:42 pm

Is it just me or is anyone else just completely sick of Lukee? His crack is desperate. I reckon he should stick to banning people from The Glen site rather than come on this site. He wants to be a smart arse and ban our lads from their site, maybe we should return the favour.

Its a tough one for Pottsy - banning his potential brother in law! Maybe if we can get a few names added to this post we can do it tho. Come on fellow footballers of Segga. Add your name and comment to this post and lets get rid of this little parasite for good.

POTTSY if yer reading this feel free to add your name also! Surely you can't want him as family?
Back to top Go down
Big Brother

PostSubject: Re: Lukee - Petition to Ban   Lukee - Petition to Ban Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 4:45 pm

Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out, Lukee out!
Back to top Go down
The Duke

The Duke

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Lukee - Petition to Ban   Lukee - Petition to Ban Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 6:24 pm

i agree big bro, please pottsy for his own good you would be doing him a favour as his crack is so bad and he is making himself look ridicoulously silly i.e the simplest of spelling misteaks or sorry i meant mistakes! ha ha lukey do1!
Back to top Go down
T MOODY

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Lukee - Petition to Ban   Lukee - Petition to Ban Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 7:54 pm

Ive got to agree, that lad isn't exactly brains of britain!
Back to top Go down
Souness

Souness

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Lukee - Petition to Ban   Lukee - Petition to Ban Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 7:59 pm

He lost a poll 11-2 on this site, I say bar the little shitfly
Back to top Go down
http://www.officialplayersites.com/managers/manager.php?id=5
Surprise

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Lukee - Petition to Ban   Lukee - Petition to Ban Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 10:12 pm

I dont see th point in banning ppl, the more talking the betta...who cares if ppls crack is shit....atleast they make n effort yah nah....ban all the ppl who hide behind there names (yes i know i hide behind a name but i like to give an enigma!) Keep lukeee....hes a canny lad man.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Hall

Mikey Hall

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2006-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Lukee - Petition to Ban   Lukee - Petition to Ban Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 10:52 pm

I will sign yer petition for free beer
Back to top Go down
DirectDebit

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Lukee - Petition to Ban   Lukee - Petition to Ban Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 2:16 am

Suprise are you taking the p1ss!!!!!!! or are you actually lukee under anotha name being an idiot!!!

Take your enigma and pis5 off!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Greg

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Lukee - Petition to Ban   Lukee - Petition to Ban Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 5:34 pm

get the skinny cunt off

Boooooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
lukeee

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Lukee - Petition to Ban   Lukee - Petition to Ban Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 11:39 pm

ok boys why do you want me to go so badley. Wot have a ever done to you
Back to top Go down
lukeee

PostSubject: Re: Lukee - Petition to Ban   Lukee - Petition to Ban Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 11:42 pm

i a na a cont spel, i wos droped on my heed when a was barn!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Frank Gallagher

Frank Gallagher

Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Lukee - Petition to Ban   Lukee - Petition to Ban Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 10:56 am

Wasn't top of your heedyou were dropped on, must've been your face the way I look at ya Mad
Back to top Go down
Big Brother

PostSubject: Re: Lukee - Petition to Ban   Lukee - Petition to Ban Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 3:38 pm

Lukee when you smile you look like Stonehenge. Your teeth are like giant gravestones What a Face What a Face What a Face albino albino albino

Do everyone a favour and clear off. Do you not take a hint? Your crack is desperate and you are vile. take your ponsy boots, your shit crack and clear off down Witton Bank.

Go on p1ss orf and never return. You and your opinions are not wanted here.
Back to top Go down
Greg

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Lukee - Petition to Ban   Lukee - Petition to Ban Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 3:41 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Big Brother

PostSubject: Re: Lukee - Petition to Ban   Lukee - Petition to Ban Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 3:51 pm

How about this: you go to the dentist get your front two gravestones removed. Put them under your pillow (doubt they will fit) and make a fortune from the tooth fairy. With that fortune piss off and move to Somalia. Everyone is a winner cos you lose those 2 eyesores at the front of yer mouth and we get peace and quiet!
Back to top Go down
D.Soakel

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Lukee - Petition to Ban   Lukee - Petition to Ban Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 6:46 pm

do we have to be that nasty to paul luke big brother? i want him off the site to but not going to get to personal on the poor lad!
Back to top Go down
Big Brother

PostSubject: Re: Lukee - Petition to Ban   Lukee - Petition to Ban Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 7:45 pm

No the softly softly approach has been tried by many others and it failed. Lukee needs to be removed from the Segga Big Brother house. Simple as that. The man is a pest, a nuisance, an aggrevating fool. POTTSY please remove your bruv in law from this site!
Back to top Go down
Surprise

Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Lukee - Petition to Ban   Lukee - Petition to Ban Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 8:33 pm

I agree with Mr Booth, you are skiting ppl for no fucking reason nd taking the piss outta them which is just to fucking far...fair enough have a laugh but when u get to personal its a bit harsh
Back to top Go down
lukeee

PostSubject: Re: Lukee - Petition to Ban   Lukee - Petition to Ban Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 8:44 pm

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lukee - Petition to Ban   Lukee - Petition to Ban Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lukee - Petition to Ban
Page 1 of 1