Sacriston Cricket Club FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacriston Cricket Club FC

Sacriston

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

mackerals throat slashed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Duke

The Duke

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2006-11-18

mackerals throat slashed Empty
PostSubject: mackerals throat slashed   mackerals throat slashed Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 10:09 pm

'mackeral' 'mackeral' are you there? its all gone suddenly quiet in your quarter! you have been slayed and shamed by buckinghams finest....
Back to top Go down
Mikey Hall

Mikey Hall

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2006-12-18

PostSubject: Re: mackerals throat slashed   mackerals throat slashed Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 3:45 pm

I think that the Mackerel is yet another alias of Fletch? Any truth?
Back to top Go down
the mackeral

the mackeral

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: Re: mackerals throat slashed   mackerals throat slashed Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 3:51 pm

you were closer when you said your fishing buddy young mikey! I in fact used to enjoy a few beverages with you in the cricket club before your illness and banning! Although you can not see it now- my photo is in fact on the cricket club wall- all high and mighty!

as for the duke- your name is fitting as a duke another name for a shit, which very similar to the state of your crack at the present! Shape up or shut up!
Back to top Go down
The Duke

The Duke

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: mackerals throat slashed   mackerals throat slashed Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 6:40 pm

mackeral for one reason and one reason only i actually like you on this site as your crack (strangely) makes me laugh at how bad it is....makes for good entertainment actually! infact its that good remind me just 1 topic or post you have left that is good or different to your normal bad crack please?

im still waiting...
Back to top Go down
Mikey Hall

Mikey Hall

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2006-12-18

PostSubject: Denial   mackerals throat slashed Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 3:36 pm

So Mackerel are you saying you are not Fletch?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mackerals throat slashed   mackerals throat slashed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mackerals throat slashed
Page 1 of 1