Sacriston Cricket Club FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacriston Cricket Club FC

Sacriston

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Get Over Yourselves!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the mackeral

the mackeral

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Get Over Yourselves! Empty
PostSubject: Get Over Yourselves!   Get Over Yourselves! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 3:56 pm

Your top of the league, playing good football and still bitching about captaincy, the manager and player transfers! I say get over yourselves! The spectators are sick of watching you blow your own trumpets and whinge about whats going on! I say fuck johnny cool off- stick with people who want to play! Liam Burn crack a gag or two and get over yourself! Gareth Sharpe has a laugh and puts one in the back of the net!!! Lesson learned!!
Back to top Go down
The Power

The Power

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Get Over Yourselves!   Get Over Yourselves! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 7:15 pm

IS THIS MACKERAL MICHAEL HALL IN DISGUISE

Its just general crack - FAGGOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
FAT BOY FAT

FAT BOY FAT

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2006-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Get Over Yourselves!   Get Over Yourselves! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 9:21 pm

OOOOHHH HANDBAGS AT DAWN.

I'LL SCRATCH YA EYES OUT
Back to top Go down
Burnsy

Burnsy

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Get Over Yourselves!   Get Over Yourselves! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 10:08 pm

Mackerals crack smells as bad as he does..... Gareth did well on sunday sure it didn't have a lot to do with him having a laugh though!
Back to top Go down
Mikey Hall

Mikey Hall

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2006-12-18

PostSubject: Ahem The Power   Get Over Yourselves! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 2:51 pm

Like hew yer na, I (Mikey Hall) hve just returned from oversees so rule out me. I have like been wine tasting around Europe. I drank a Vinyard dry in germany so was extradited. Now I am back like so anyone fancy a beer yer na? Robin Hood? Seems like lots of activity tho yer na.
Back to top Go down
the mackeral

the mackeral

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Get Over Yourselves!   Get Over Yourselves! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 3:11 pm

you must be joking power! mikey hall has been to europe so get serious. I am one of your own with a name and photo on your club's walls. Maybe you should look back to the glory days mate- as our football and crack shat on yours!
Back to top Go down
FAT BOY FAT

FAT BOY FAT

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2006-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Get Over Yourselves!   Get Over Yourselves! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 5:44 pm

NICE TO SEE MICHEAL IS BACK IN BRITAIN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get Over Yourselves!   Get Over Yourselves! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get Over Yourselves!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacriston Cricket Club FC :: Sacriston Cricket Club FC-
Jump to: