Sacriston Cricket Club FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacriston Cricket Club FC

Sacriston

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who should the board bring in as a replacement????

Go down 
+2
The Duke
The Power
6 posters

Mark Davison
Who should the board bring in as a replacement???? Vote_lcap50%Who should the board bring in as a replacement???? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 6 ]
Anthony Embleton
Who should the board bring in as a replacement???? Vote_lcap17%Who should the board bring in as a replacement???? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Paul Bladen
Who should the board bring in as a replacement???? Vote_lcap8%Who should the board bring in as a replacement???? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Other (please comment below who you suggest)
Who should the board bring in as a replacement???? Vote_lcap25%Who should the board bring in as a replacement???? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
The Power

The Power

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-01-22

Who should the board bring in as a replacement???? Empty
PostSubject: Who should the board bring in as a replacement????   Who should the board bring in as a replacement???? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 2:48 pm

If Hilton is to go - then who shud the board chase as a replacement?
Back to top Go down
The Duke

The Duke

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: ,,   Who should the board bring in as a replacement???? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 2:54 pm

should cornwall not of been on the list? think him and davison together would be dynamite Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
tompa

tompa

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Who should the board bring in as a replacement????   Who should the board bring in as a replacement???? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 6:04 pm

Alright lads,

I have bein down the welfare park to watch u boyz on the odd sunda morning wi Dale Evans b4 a seshion in the big club and a good gamble on the dogs in the bookies - i would just like to put myself forward as anotha candidate for job of manager if it becomes vacant in the neer future!

This is not a joke - Please take this serious (and also i would like to say if u help me get the job - i could get some good betting info for some of u ladz - as i know that most of the players like a good bet!!

Please ladz keep me informed of the position - p.s. I used to be a cany wing back when i was younger - so a stint of player/manager could also be really helpfull for the team!

cheerz ladz
Back to top Go down
The Power

The Power

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Who should the board bring in as a replacement????   Who should the board bring in as a replacement???? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 7:24 pm

Bring in Anth Embleton as he knows his football , and has played the beautiful game for years, knows wot the team needs for the future...
Back to top Go down
Burnsy

Burnsy

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Who should the board bring in as a replacement????   Who should the board bring in as a replacement???? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 8:37 pm

If hilton does go and he was available John Cornwell would be the main man for the job everyone listens when he speaks for a start, but as we all know hilton will take some moving
Back to top Go down
Souness

Souness

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Who should the board bring in as a replacement????   Who should the board bring in as a replacement???? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 8:51 pm

Wouldn't have any of the above be no better off, don't want to lose daver like be a big blow as he does good job
Back to top Go down
http://www.officialplayersites.com/managers/manager.php?id=5
Greg Coates

Greg Coates

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Who should the board bring in as a replacement????   Who should the board bring in as a replacement???? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 11:49 pm

Why not get them both out. The only thing those two could win is an eating contest!!! The new man in charge should be none other than Tot. Could even get his goat to do Davers job. He sees most of the squad members play every Monday night.He's perfect. The sooner the better i say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who should the board bring in as a replacement????   Who should the board bring in as a replacement???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1