Sacriston Cricket Club FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacriston Cricket Club FC

Sacriston

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HEAR MY VOICE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OYE MI CANTO

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-12-13

HEAR MY VOICE Empty
PostSubject: HEAR MY VOICE   HEAR MY VOICE Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 6:54 am

Well Gentlemen and LB,

brave decision from the big man to wield the axe over his skipper. This raises so many questions:
Will Shanka play on?
Is Colly the man for the job?
Is Colly keeping it warm for one of the golden boys?
Has Hilton made an inspired or disastrous decision?
Will Shanka attempt a phillipines style coup to overthrow (ouch) the leader?

At such a pivotal stage of the season too - a hard earned point at the weekend has been missed by most cos of this latest controversy!

I reckon the manager needs to get hold of our team by the balls (metaphorically speaking of course) and sort things out. Rumours about Stark returning, mumblings of discontent from several players. I reckong the big man needs to make a firm statement of how he sees the future of this season. We still have it all to play for but unless we get a few things sorted I think we will fade like a Best Buy lightbulb! Also if he gets its wrong now, it could spell the end of his short yet entertaining managerial career!

LB you any closer to finding my identity? You were so close on Sunday yet you were oblivious to it. All rather amusing really!
Back to top Go down
Burnsy

Burnsy

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-10-09

HEAR MY VOICE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEAR MY VOICE   HEAR MY VOICE Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 11:41 am

Not worried about your identity, worried about the state of NUFC after wednesday... shocking!
Back to top Go down
The Duke

The Duke

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2006-11-18

HEAR MY VOICE Empty
PostSubject: ..   HEAR MY VOICE Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 2:08 pm

i love oye mi canto he speaks the truth and seems to be knowledged up
Back to top Go down
Burnsy

Burnsy

HEAR MY VOICE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEAR MY VOICE   HEAR MY VOICE Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 2:29 pm

OYE ME CANTO does speak alot of truth and is a knowledgeable man might be better if the manager sorts out all the strak rumours so everyone knows whats happening....
Back to top Go down
The Duke

The Duke

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2006-11-18

HEAR MY VOICE Empty
PostSubject: ..   HEAR MY VOICE Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 2:30 pm

do you think his decision was rather rash and get feeling collinson has been his man for ages just needed an excuse to get him in?
Back to top Go down
Wally

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-12-18

HEAR MY VOICE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEAR MY VOICE   HEAR MY VOICE Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 2:41 pm

Colly has been excellent in recent weeks but he's not a captain doesn't have the respect of his teammates lol!

Just the view from the sideline
Back to top Go down
Carlcox1

Carlcox1

Number of posts : 9

HEAR MY VOICE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEAR MY VOICE   HEAR MY VOICE Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 7:11 pm

Well i have to say Collinson is one gifted footballer. From being quite soft when younger to becomming a better footballer. He was always the show pony when he was a junior but know you can see the boy has talent. Got a good thinking head and plays sweeper excellent as has a excellent understanding of game

affraid
Back to top Go down
Burnsy

Burnsy

HEAR MY VOICE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEAR MY VOICE   HEAR MY VOICE Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 9:20 pm

No doubt he's played well the last few weeks although some are accusing him of being too fat and in need of a shave Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HEAR MY VOICE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEAR MY VOICE   HEAR MY VOICE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEAR MY VOICE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacriston Cricket Club FC :: Sacriston Cricket Club FC-
Jump to: