Sacriston Cricket Club FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacriston Cricket Club FC

Sacriston

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MIkey Hall slays the Penguin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikey Hall

Mikey Hall

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2006-12-18

MIkey Hall slays the Penguin Empty
PostSubject: MIkey Hall slays the Penguin   MIkey Hall slays the Penguin Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 4:35 pm

Its like official yer na. I was out last night in Chester le Street having a few gallon of Speckled Hen yer na when I bumped into The Penguin in CrocoDILDOs. I like scrounged a beer and a tab off him then he like challenged me to a competition on the Bucking Bronco (and I don't mean her out of the bottom house yer na).

Anyway like The Penguin went first on Mr Rodeo Bull yer na. He was proper crap like yer na, it was like his sh@gging technique as he was on and off in 30 seconds like yer na.

Anyway I stepped up to the plate next like. Anyway even with the injury to my shoulder from when I was knocked over, I hung on for nearly a minute to beat the Penguin. In fact I would still be on it now if they wud have fetched me some more beer over yer na.

Anyway Penguin, please come on this site and give your comments. You can't deny it like yer na. Us two together with the Rodeo Bull was like a scene out of Brokeback Mountain yer na.

king king king
Back to top Go down
FAT BOY FAT

FAT BOY FAT

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2006-10-13

MIkey Hall slays the Penguin Empty
PostSubject: like a big lad   MIkey Hall slays the Penguin Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 11:17 am

Micheal, I seem to recall you left early on Thurday evening.

Surely the Great Micheal Hall had not had enough!!!

silent
Back to top Go down

MIkey Hall slays the Penguin
Page 1 of 1