Sacriston Cricket Club FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacriston Cricket Club FC

Sacriston

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sunderland Dogs 5th Jan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
never a blue moon

never a blue moon

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2006-10-09

Sunderland Dogs 5th Jan Empty
PostSubject: Sunderland Dogs 5th Jan   Sunderland Dogs 5th Jan Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 10:17 pm

As discussed on sunday, the plans are to head over to boldon, leaving the club around 7 - 7:30, from the dogs we hit sunderland, i suggest hard and smash the place up, at whatever time via taxi's. The bus will pick us up at 2:30 from the city centre dropping at sacriston, witton and langley.

Bus cost:- £7 per head, bargain price

Dogs entrance:- unknown, depends on whether we buy ticket prior or just pay on the door. Any suggestions welcome.

If everyone who put their name forward would kindly give the £7 to either myself (shanka) or colly asap, it would be much appreciated.

Hopefully everyone who said they would go will still go, should be a good night.

If everyone who reads this message could pass the word arround it would be very helpful, knowinfg that only a select few use the forum.
Back to top Go down
s.g.fenton

Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: robson   Sunderland Dogs 5th Jan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 6:47 pm

i hear robson is planning summit so the WAGS can go just so that kim can be around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Coiler

Coiler

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Dogs 5th Jan   Sunderland Dogs 5th Jan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 7:16 pm

yes that is true my son!!

he phoned me the other night to see if i could do him a deal with a cheap mini bus for a group of sluts - going to try my best!!

Nice little earner!!!!
Back to top Go down
s.g.fenton

PostSubject: sluts   Sunderland Dogs 5th Jan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2006 12:21 am

please dont no WAGS wanted
Back to top Go down
Souness

Souness

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-11-16

PostSubject: They always spoil a good night out   Sunderland Dogs 5th Jan Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 2:49 pm

Ever since my heyday wives and girlfriends have spoilt nights out for the lads, its Collinson's birthday so if he says its lads only then thats the way it is!
Back to top Go down
http://www.officialplayersites.com/managers/manager.php?id=5
Burnsy

Burnsy

Number of posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Dogs 5th Jan   Sunderland Dogs 5th Jan Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 8:42 pm

BUS TO BE CANCELLED IF WAGS PLAN TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
never a blue moon

never a blue moon

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Dogs 5th Jan   Sunderland Dogs 5th Jan Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 8:54 pm

bus will also be cancelled if i dont receive payment this weekend, after past efforts to arrange a team night out coming to nothing I'm not prepared to even pay the deposit out of my own pocket, so everyone must pay up this weekend or we wont need WAGS to ruin the night.

Come on boys, will be a very good night so dont let ya team mates down...
Back to top Go down
never a blue moon

never a blue moon

PostSubject: UPDATE   Sunderland Dogs 5th Jan Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 3:50 pm

Bus is booked but still waiting for the rest of the money, have had to pay the deposit so if people don't pay up shortly they'll have quite a few people to answer to as there is no refund...

Don't spoil the party boys
Back to top Go down
Burnsy

Burnsy

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Dogs 5th Jan   Sunderland Dogs 5th Jan Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2007 7:44 pm

anyone who hasn't paid and is pulling out, who said they were going should have a good look in the mirror its cost lads money that they wouldn't have spent if people hadn't said they were going lets make sure we tip up ASAP
Back to top Go down
s.g.fenton

PostSubject: ..   Sunderland Dogs 5th Jan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 2:58 pm

who are the culprits? name and shame them i say?
Back to top Go down
Burnsy

Burnsy

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Dogs 5th Jan   Sunderland Dogs 5th Jan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 8:03 pm

Nice idea let's have the list shanka!
Back to top Go down
never a blue moon

never a blue moon

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Dogs 5th Jan   Sunderland Dogs 5th Jan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 10:21 pm

starky, katney, fletch & friend (sorted), martin, coiler, jonah (sorted), john em, wine lodge, THE BOSS (derek dag), spotty bob, & others who are fillin empty seats left by those who have dropped out, but to their defence, they only joined the party today...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Dogs 5th Jan   Sunderland Dogs 5th Jan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunderland Dogs 5th Jan
Page 1 of 1