Sacriston Cricket Club FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacriston Cricket Club FC

Sacriston

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dunlop Game

Go down 
+3
Big Daddy
Burnsy
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2006-10-07

Dunlop Game Empty
PostSubject: Dunlop Game   Dunlop Game Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 4:28 pm

Win tomorrow boys and its one hand on the league. Common boys do it for the village. When was it the last time Sacriston won anything. Sorry i am missing the game but will be back for the last two. Good luck tomorrow and show why we are top of the league.
Back to top Go down
https://sccfc.editboard.com
Burnsy

Burnsy

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-10-09

Dunlop Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunlop Game   Dunlop Game Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 9:39 pm

Lets do it right tomorrow lads nothing less than 100% for 90 minutes cant let them relax on the ball
Back to top Go down
Big Daddy

Big Daddy

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-01-28

Dunlop Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunlop Game   Dunlop Game Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 9:50 pm

can't wait for this game, it cant come round quick enough. Let's give it everything!!
Back to top Go down
TT

TT

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Dunlop Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunlop Game   Dunlop Game Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 12:44 am

Bunch of fuking pussys tnite lads 2nd place again
Back to top Go down
Dicky Ord

Dicky Ord

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-12-14

Dunlop Game Empty
PostSubject: Bad Result???   Dunlop Game Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 2:38 pm

Well the morning after the disaster and whats the opinions now?

I think we were thoroughly outplayed last night and if the truth be known they wanted it more than us. I am not knocking anyone individually but collectively we were not good enough. Its probably the worst we have played this year and I think we could not match them physically and I think to be fair we got what we deserved from the game - FUCK ALL

Harsh words but I also think we have believed our own press a little too much and maybe we have built ourselves up and we thought we were better than we actually are. I challenge us all to make me eat those words and finish the season strongly. We have come too far this season just to give up and surrender now.

Now we can moan, twist, make excuses and feel sorry for ourselves OR we can make sure we give 110% in the rest of the games and play like we can. Whats gone is gone and we can't change what happened last night. We can however win the rest of our games and keep the pressure on. Remember the old cliche'
Quote :
Its a funny old game

When I played for Sunderland we had characters like John Kay. Kays would never give up, not ever. He would tackle a tank wi no shoes on!
Back to top Go down
TT

TT

Dunlop Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunlop Game   Dunlop Game Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 2:56 pm

I honestly think that we are a much better football team than them... But its all about bottle and thats where they outclassed us. I think richies team selection was all wrong last night we needed leaders out there 11 john robsons not nervous wrecks who just booted the ball all the time..

I think we embarrased ourselves last nit and showed we had no heart!!!
Back to top Go down
Big Daddy

Big Daddy

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-01-28

Dunlop Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunlop Game   Dunlop Game Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 4:01 pm

there was heart and effort but no quality. We were outbattled by a big physical team, true they wanted it more but it was more the fact we panicked on the ball, there was no movement upfront and we couldnt win a header from the midfield upwards.
Back to top Go down
TT

TT

Dunlop Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunlop Game   Dunlop Game Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 4:15 pm

Because every1 was scared of losing there was no-free spirit out there to take it easy on the ball instead they just booted it in stead ov having a cool head and playing our game
Back to top Go down
local gimp

local gimp

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Dunlop Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunlop Game   Dunlop Game Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 11:54 am

bottle was the key! to many people affraid of gettin hurt!!! Pussies, exactly! everyone, with the exception of Spotty Bob, should be ashamed of their performance on tuesday night!

Lets not kid ourselves here, we know we're just as good as them if not better, ON OUR DAY! We showed that at our place, so what happened?

No bottle, No heart, No desire, No bite, No grit, the list is endless!

I hear young greg missed a game for chester to play on tuesday, that's two of the squad committed to the cause, shame everyone else didn't show the same attitude on the night.

SUMMARY: A fucking shamefull effort from a bunch of pre madonnas...

No No No No No No No No No No No No No
Back to top Go down
TheVillageIdiot

TheVillageIdiot

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-11-06

Dunlop Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunlop Game   Dunlop Game Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 2:25 pm

FUCKING PUSSY'S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dunlop Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunlop Game   Dunlop Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dunlop Game
Page 1 of 1