Sacriston Cricket Club FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacriston Cricket Club FC

Sacriston

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who is this man?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2006-10-07

Who is this man? Empty
PostSubject: Who is this man?   Who is this man? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 11:38 am

Just found this picture the other day and thought it was brill.

https://servimg.com/view/11182841/1
Back to top Go down
https://sccfc.editboard.com
bigdog

bigdog

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-03-27

Who is this man? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is this man?   Who is this man? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 3:26 pm

lol this picture looks like a girl that hasnt started puberty. Although it's still 10x better than the one of you with babyoil on posing!

How come your looking orange'r by the day but you say you've stopped using the sunbeds. Are you wanting to be Sacriston's version of Dale Winton. How do feel living in Colly & Burnsy's Shadow??!! I have heard rumours there possible transfer movement to the glen? any truth.
Back to top Go down
Burnsy

Burnsy

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-10-09

Who is this man? Empty
PostSubject: Shadow?   Who is this man? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 4:25 pm

Fenton is far from living in mine or collys shadow, he's unlucky not to be playing in my view, the lad has done well when he's played this season
Back to top Go down
bigdog

bigdog

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-03-27

Who is this man? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is this man?   Who is this man? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 5:44 pm

Liam stop licking arse. r u scared of stewey or something?

What would you be saying if you were in stuart fenton's shadow which you should be! He's twice the player, it's just bcoz your richie favourite.
So keep on blowing the big man and you will keep your shirt Razz

It should really come down to whos best at football, what do you think liam?
Back to top Go down
Burnsy

Burnsy

Who is this man? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is this man?   Who is this man? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 6:44 pm

Entitled to your opinion but I think your crack smells like Nixon's breath...

Not licking his arse Stu knows I think he should be in the side without me having to put it on here! As for Hiltop's favorities think there's a few in the queue before me!

And when it comes down to it if we win the league dont think anyone should complain taking spells on the sideline to give everyone a game, think most have done it at some stage!
Back to top Go down
s.g.fenton

Number of posts : 100

Who is this man? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is this man?   Who is this man? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 6:55 pm

could this not be a slight breach of rules potts seem as tho you went into my profile and changed my picture?

anyway you can see by the picture the potential was always there even with such a bad hairstyle! i think boz bullied me into it at the time and made me shave my hair off!
Back to top Go down
s.g.fenton

Who is this man? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is this man?   Who is this man? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 6:58 pm

i will be man enough to say on this forum hilton will not drop certain individuals, end of story on that matter! fuck it!
Back to top Go down
Burnsy

Burnsy

Who is this man? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is this man?   Who is this man? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 7:02 pm

Stu I agree he wont drop certain people, but as proved he's dropped me twice this year so i'm not in that bracket

By the way Stu 'potential in the picture'? your not being serious are you? Looks like someone from service direct cut that!
Back to top Go down
D.Soakel

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-01-22

Who is this man? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is this man?   Who is this man? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 7:29 pm

I was much better than A.worthy just didnt think i was given enough time at the club like some players were, given more time and backing by chairman/board/committee i could of blew away E.clarks record!
I know my tecnique and unorthodox style could have been improved i just dont think i was given a fair crack of the whip! ( not hiltons)
Back to top Go down
s.g.fenton

Who is this man? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is this man?   Who is this man? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 8:54 pm

This is a football forum D.soakel
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2006-10-07

Who is this man? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is this man?   Who is this man? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 11:10 pm

Sorry stu for changing it. Anyway did not hack in just can change anyones if i wanted and just thought it would be better than the one you had.
Back to top Go down
https://sccfc.editboard.com
Sponsored content

Who is this man? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is this man?   Who is this man? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is this man?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacriston Cricket Club FC :: Sacriston Cricket Club FC-
Jump to: