Sacriston Cricket Club FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacriston Cricket Club FC

Sacriston

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Crunch Time

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The bastard

The bastard

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-03-07

Crunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Crunch Time   Crunch Time Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 7:35 pm

Hello Losers, Barry here.

At this crucial stage in the season i feel it is important that all you 'small' cheeses out there need to make the step up into more of a leading role, like myself, the 'Big' cheese. Its going to be a hard 7 games coming up and everyone needs to be at their very best if the team is going to be sucessful this season.

I know that Mr Coates hasent given 100% recently, wot with his cheesy attitude of get blind and turn up when he likes. (Quite a large bbc if you ask me), for what he gives to the team, if he turned up sober, he'd win us the league on his own.

Mr Burn needs to start making challenges like he did in the second half on sunday and stop crying off like a girl if the team wants to win this league!

Theres poor Mr Fenton, still can't get a starting place, regardless of what other people do. Derek Dag is the only man who thinks the lad shouldnt start. Who knows, the last 7 games of the season could be his longest run in the team yet!

Mr Blaydon (pog) has come in from the wilderness and shown us exactly what can happen when your called up to the front line and has performed excellently. (Take note Stuart) But dont let it go to your head fat pog, 1 slip up and Rambo will take your place without mercy! (If he's not shopping with their lass)

Im off now to score an unbeatern century and take 5 wickets for Derby.

...........................................................................................................

Stay Cheesy
Back to top Go down
D.Soakel

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-01-22

Crunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crunch Time   Crunch Time Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 8:20 pm

i think the club is full of barrybigcheeses already that maybe the crucial point to determine if sacriston win the league or not? dont start thinking you have won it already! there at least 5 big cheeses already not mentioning names ya's know who you are? 1 i will mention is colly but at least he has backed it up with recent performances just look at the average ratings! the rest of you get your heads out your arses!
Back to top Go down
Who Ate All The Pies

Who Ate All The Pies

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-10-13

Crunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crunch Time   Crunch Time Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 8:41 pm

Cheers mate!!
Back to top Go down
Burnsy

Burnsy

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-10-09

Crunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crunch Time   Crunch Time Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 9:09 pm

Yes yes its crunch time, and some of you think I cant tackle fair play cause i know some of you cant spell, get a hard on, or even tie your shoelaces (in certain cases control bowel movements).... on a brighter note league is there to be won but it must be won cant expect it just to happen! Bring on sunday love it!
Back to top Go down
Jade Goody

Jade Goody

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Crunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crunch Time   Crunch Time Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 9:54 pm

BIG CHEESE IN MY NEBAB OR SUMFINK OR WHATEVER.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jadegoody.co.uk
The bastard

The bastard

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-03-07

Crunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crunch Time   Crunch Time Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 10:21 pm

Same old maldini always something to say will never admit to bad game, been in wrong etc! i like you as a lad liam as we normally go out when im back but you got to be stronger on the field mate as close stories tell me you left field of play on sunday due to a threat from opposition, Be stronger and brush up on a couple of other small things pal and your nearly the complete player! Just not quite a bigcheese like me.
Back to top Go down
Burnsy

Burnsy

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-10-09

Crunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crunch Time   Crunch Time Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 1:20 am

Aye nee bother richie bad cover up attempt, always will have something to say world full of opinions... when am I ever in the wrong? i'll educate you mate slowly but surely i've got a mind full of useless information
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crunch Time   Crunch Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crunch Time
Page 1 of 1