Sacriston Cricket Club FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacriston Cricket Club FC

Sacriston

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Saturdays Session

Go down 
+4
Souness
tompa
Greg
s.g.fenton
8 posters
AuthorMessage
s.g.fenton

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2006-10-09

Saturdays Session Empty
PostSubject: Saturdays Session   Saturdays Session Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 7:04 pm

well lads as we all probably aware we have no game sunday therefore are going to go on the PISS major all day saturday!

the plan, last i heard was as follows!

first stop- turn out for the man utd match 12.45 prob walkabout,
next- comes a steady bool up to the rugby club smash a few in watching the bear play for durham county, starts around 2.30! this will finish about 4ish, so we will stay upstairs and watch skysports news til 5 o clock watching our coupons fall to pieces no doubt(the likes of m.k dons fucking you up) 5:00 clock- ireland vs ENGLAND rugby starts!!!! 7:00 clock fucking mortal prob kicked out of rugby club and head wherever our minds take us!

sounds quality to me boys if your interested just get to cricket club for around 12.15, good turn out needed dont let us down!
Back to top Go down
Greg

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-01-27

Saturdays Session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Session   Saturdays Session Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 7:31 pm

love shack latter on
Back to top Go down
s.g.fenton

Saturdays Session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Session   Saturdays Session Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 7:34 pm

i will be giving it my all to try and make it! mite need to see courtney to help me out ha ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
Greg

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-01-27

Saturdays Session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Session   Saturdays Session Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 7:36 pm

might come down later
Back to top Go down
tompa

tompa

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-01-22

Saturdays Session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Session   Saturdays Session Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 7:42 pm

Alright Stuey

If i get my windows done around the front street quick enough on Sat mornin i will be up 4 havin a luk down wi you lads and show yous how to gan on!!
Back to top Go down
s.g.fenton

Saturdays Session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Session   Saturdays Session Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 7:46 pm

i wil meet you in the bookies about 11.09 for the first at romford and discuss it there, dont take this to heart but you will have to brush your hair before ya come out with us!
Back to top Go down
tompa

tompa

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-01-22

Saturdays Session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Session   Saturdays Session Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 7:50 pm

Nee bother sun

Will probabley be going down to the cuttin crew to get it cut on sat mornin like - so it shud b ok then
Back to top Go down
Souness

Souness

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-11-16

Saturdays Session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Session   Saturdays Session Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 8:56 pm

Well i definately wont be there as I hear from many sources that your manager is going. As you are all aware he seems to have taken a dislike to my piss taking and I dont wanna risk being the alternative to his usual 2 footlongs and being eaten with the only trace being bits of me in his beard
Back to top Go down
http://www.officialplayersites.com/managers/manager.php?id=5
Burnsy

Burnsy

Number of posts : 161

Saturdays Session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Session   Saturdays Session Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 10:35 am

Like it Stu, sounds like its your birthday and we're doing what you want haha

Disappointed a certain character wont be there just cause he thinks richie is closing in on him (souness beware) see you in the bat 12 sharp
Back to top Go down
The Duke

The Duke

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2006-11-18

Saturdays Session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Session   Saturdays Session Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 10:11 pm

high hopes for saturday fenton but the regular occurers will let you down at the final hurdle i bet, always does when some fukka tries to arrange something! (shankas,burns,nixons of this world)
Back to top Go down
Burnsy

Burnsy

Number of posts : 161

Saturdays Session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Session   Saturdays Session Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 10:05 am

Come on duke surely you've got better crack than that, hopefully a good turnout what promises to be an entertaining day dunno how many are going yet?
Back to top Go down
Souness

Souness

Saturdays Session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Session   Saturdays Session Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 9:44 pm

Decided i'll brave the session on saturday despite earlier comments, might even reveal my identity in some way to the gaffer could be interesting depending how he takes it lol!
Back to top Go down
local gimp

local gimp

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Saturdays Session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Session   Saturdays Session Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 12:45 pm

is there a dress code in the rugby club? will i be ok with just a mask and jeans?
Back to top Go down
Souness

Souness

Saturdays Session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Session   Saturdays Session Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 1:10 pm

Well, well, well seems like the gaffer is the only 'man' that doesnt know my identity now however much he tries to find out (seemed like the bait counter was preoccupying him)!

Not evenwhen all the lads were pissed at hollowdrift did the big man identify the culprit accusing shanker of being me.... or could he be right?
Back to top Go down
never a blue moon

never a blue moon

Number of posts : 41

Saturdays Session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Session   Saturdays Session Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 10:11 pm

God only knows why people think i'm souness!

According to the crack on saturday i'm more or less every name on the forum, tut tut tut, use your imagination boys!

Looking forward to seeing the gaffers face end of season when hopefully, everyone will reveal their identity, or identities as the case may be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saturdays Session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturdays Session   Saturdays Session Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturdays Session
Page 1 of 1