Sacriston Cricket Club FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacriston Cricket Club FC

Sacriston

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stu Fentons Bottle

Go down 
+6
billy the kid
local gimp
Todd Cleary
s.g.fenton
tompa
??????
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
??????

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-02-06

Stu Fentons Bottle Empty
PostSubject: Stu Fentons Bottle   Stu Fentons Bottle Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 5:53 pm

You want a new topic here you go...

Basically has he got any?

To be honest back in the day when i used to grace the grassy plains i was the same kinda player, id get a good run in the first team, play well and then didnt wanna start playing bad so i cried off with a sorry excuse.

we all know hes got the ability to get an extended run in the first team but is it that he keeps making excuses (injuries, unfit after holiday) because hes afraid of failure?

we know he doesnt like to be seen to be under-achieving in the public eye.

does this make any sense to any 1 or am i just talking bollocks???

Please discuss.......
Back to top Go down
tompa

tompa

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-01-22

Stu Fentons Bottle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu Fentons Bottle   Stu Fentons Bottle Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 6:04 pm

I think there could be some truth of no bottle!!

Not much bottle at putting any money over the bookies counter, as not seen much of the youngin since the xmas months!
Back to top Go down
s.g.fenton

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2006-10-09

Stu Fentons Bottle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu Fentons Bottle   Stu Fentons Bottle Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 6:05 pm

the fenton i know gives 100% everygame he plays in wether thats in training,turf,soccerarena anything! injuries are frustrating but never fake bonny lad!
Back to top Go down
??????

Stu Fentons Bottle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu Fentons Bottle   Stu Fentons Bottle Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 6:23 pm

im not saying he doesnt give 100% when hes playing 'bonny lad'. wot im saying is sometimes hes that bothered what people think about him he cries off too easy rather than to be seen to have a bad game.
Back to top Go down
s.g.fenton

Stu Fentons Bottle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu Fentons Bottle   Stu Fentons Bottle Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 6:32 pm

has only came off field twice through injury, 1st time with broken jaw, 2nd time against the plough when arguably the best player on pitch,so u obviously dnt watch much,you do have a point about the injuries tho!
Back to top Go down
??????

Stu Fentons Bottle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu Fentons Bottle   Stu Fentons Bottle Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 7:06 pm

arguably is definitely the right word to use! what about the times before the game when asked if fit? be careful, i watch more than u think....
Back to top Go down
Todd Cleary

Todd Cleary

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-02-14

Stu Fentons Bottle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu Fentons Bottle   Stu Fentons Bottle Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 7:41 pm

He wants a bottle putting up his arse the gay twat.
Back to top Go down
local gimp

local gimp

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Stu Fentons Bottle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu Fentons Bottle   Stu Fentons Bottle Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2007 12:10 am

or up his pussy
Back to top Go down
s.g.fenton

Stu Fentons Bottle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu Fentons Bottle   Stu Fentons Bottle Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 5:27 pm

hello ???? i now know who you are as richard hilton revealed late last night during a drunken heart to heart in the one and only LOVESHACK!!!!

amazing how a few shandys can bring us men to leak out information R.I.P. lol!
Back to top Go down
billy the kid

billy the kid

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Stu Fentons Bottle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu Fentons Bottle   Stu Fentons Bottle Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 7:06 pm

posing cunt, take your sun cream and piss off!

P.S DO YOU THINK I COULD DO WITH A TAN???????
Back to top Go down
Souness

Souness

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-11-16

Stu Fentons Bottle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu Fentons Bottle   Stu Fentons Bottle Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 8:13 pm

That is the biggest I love myself picture i've ever seen fenton nearly pissed myself when I saw it! Well done yesterday bonny lad goal and assist surely a start isn't far off?
Back to top Go down
http://www.officialplayersites.com/managers/manager.php?id=5
s.g.fenton

Stu Fentons Bottle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu Fentons Bottle   Stu Fentons Bottle Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 8:24 pm

hopefully graeme just got to keep plugging away and doin the best i can in these 20-30 min stints or and billy try a high factor if you going to start tanning this summer, dont want you getting burnt now do we?
Back to top Go down
Souness

Souness

Stu Fentons Bottle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu Fentons Bottle   Stu Fentons Bottle Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 8:32 pm

Now now bonny lad, be fair to Billy the secrets of your tan are not holidays to cuba - you've been pictured entering the sunbed shop twice last week, you'll turn into dilly before much longer
Back to top Go down
s.g.fenton

Stu Fentons Bottle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu Fentons Bottle   Stu Fentons Bottle Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 8:35 pm

na not me fella, must of been a look a like or some1 else with a man utd coat ha ha
Back to top Go down
local gimp

local gimp

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Stu Fentons Bottle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu Fentons Bottle   Stu Fentons Bottle Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 10:46 pm

for all your a twat souness, ya stupid scottish twat, your clearly not as daft as you look, i have to agree with you, as much as i hate to, that piture of fenton, oh dear god, get thee heed oot ye arse son!

but then what about maldini's shades on sunday morning, who would? anyone at all?

what's the crack with shanka claiming he stopped in? looked mortal early doors sunday, must be worried, his place up for grabs?

hope to god gregory gets rid of those horrid ginger curls soon!
Back to top Go down
Souness

Souness

Stu Fentons Bottle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu Fentons Bottle   Stu Fentons Bottle Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 10:33 am

What else is making its way up his arse i'm worried about maybe the gaffer will be there for him to get in the team?

Shanka did stop in I believe the lad, its hard for him to get out from under their lass' thumb!

Dont get me started on those shades he's no fucking tom cruise so how he thought he'd get away with that?

Wouldn't be worried about greg's curls its his gut he needs rid of - but the same goes for tasker, coiler, shanker, colly, pog and especially yatesy, he needs to find another yard of pace from somewhere
Back to top Go down
The Duke

The Duke

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2006-11-18

Stu Fentons Bottle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu Fentons Bottle   Stu Fentons Bottle Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 6:54 pm

Dont think the gaffer rates him so that wont get him in team either!

p.s the shades are not the best like but the tans not bad!
Back to top Go down
tompa

tompa

Stu Fentons Bottle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu Fentons Bottle   Stu Fentons Bottle Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 7:17 pm

Listen to all you good looking sunbed boys

Just be a scruffy white cunt like me!!!
Back to top Go down
D.Soakel

Number of posts : 38

Stu Fentons Bottle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu Fentons Bottle   Stu Fentons Bottle Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 7:25 pm

tompa hows the window cleaning business? fancy taking on me,ray brown and tony gasgoine on and we could widen your round? think we wud be onto a winner heww, as you couldnt tip coal in that betting shop you especially not with those 1-2 totes
Back to top Go down
tompa

tompa

Stu Fentons Bottle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu Fentons Bottle   Stu Fentons Bottle Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 7:35 pm

Well youngin - not sure a will let u know

Coz im er thinking of starting my own roofing business away like, so i might need a few lads with that, or yous could maybe tek owa from me on the windows like mate.

Had a good tote off on the dogs last night on the 5.48 Walthamstow - 16-1 1st & 4-1 2nd - paid 81.40, then that plate face Pauline Ord tried to tell me my bet was put on too late - nearly smashed the fucka up..

Will let u know Bug
Back to top Go down
s.g.fenton

Stu Fentons Bottle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu Fentons Bottle   Stu Fentons Bottle Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 10:49 pm

if ronnie yates had any more pace than he already has that would be frightening! p.s who do you think would win a race mind out of

colly
pog
coils
shanka

think we will have to fire it up for end of season entertainment as that will be worth watching!
Back to top Go down
Big Daddy

Big Daddy

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-01-28

Stu Fentons Bottle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu Fentons Bottle   Stu Fentons Bottle Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 10:55 pm

yeh reckon that would be canny mad! i think it would probably be

1.colly
2.pog
3.shanka
4.coils
Back to top Go down
Souness

Souness

Stu Fentons Bottle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu Fentons Bottle   Stu Fentons Bottle Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 11:40 pm

I'm gonna go right against big daddy and have installed mooter to coo his way to a victory the lad used to be fucking lightening at sports day - alright he's had quite a few too many takeaways and bottles of brown but if he gets out of the traps and up to speed he'll ghost past stiff phil.

As for the other two, depends on collys ability to stay on his feet and not try to win a free kick, shanker? i dont even know where to start?
Back to top Go down
s.g.fenton

Stu Fentons Bottle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu Fentons Bottle   Stu Fentons Bottle Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 12:46 am

i actually think the pog or colly mite win it no doubts about it coiler will set the pace but he will without any doubt fade away in the latter stages! colly is a bit quicker than u think just a lazy twat!

if your reading colly take this as praise my friend!

cruikshank can be quick( if some girls boyfriend is chasing him ha ha ha)
Back to top Go down
Souness

Souness

Stu Fentons Bottle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu Fentons Bottle   Stu Fentons Bottle Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 9:30 am

You might be right fenton, colly does show pace at times and mooter may fade away, depends on distance? I'd like to see the race could have some interesting betting on it wonder what tompa's view is?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stu Fentons Bottle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu Fentons Bottle   Stu Fentons Bottle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stu Fentons Bottle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacriston Cricket Club FC :: Sacriston Cricket Club FC-
Jump to: