Sacriston Cricket Club FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacriston Cricket Club FC

Sacriston

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Iam going!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lukeee

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Iam going!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Iam going!!!!!!!   Iam going!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 9:00 pm

After too much hate of so called mates. I have decided to jack in.

SEE YOU NEXT SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BYE BYE
A WILL BE OUT JOGGING IF ANY ONE NEED'S ME........................................................................... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Big Brother

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Iam going!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iam going!!!!!!!   Iam going!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 10:56 am

Would it be possible for you to add 1 post per week still? At least it gives a chance for a little bit of stick? I know its a long shot!
Back to top Go down
Big Brother

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Iam going!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iam going!!!!!!!   Iam going!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 11:03 am

the more i think about it I reckon you should stay, I will be bored on late shift if you are not on this site. COME ON AND STAY.
Back to top Go down
T MOODY

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Iam going!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iam going!!!!!!!   Iam going!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 1:24 pm

STOP BEING A SOFT CUNT PAUL AND STICK UP FOR YOURSELF! GOING FOR A JOG WILL DO YOU NO GOOD!!!! YOU NEED TO GET A BALL TO PRACTICE YOU TOUCH, YOUVE GOT A TOUCH LIKE A FUCKING RAPIST!!!!

I WAS DOWN WITTON THE OTHER SUNDAY WATCHING YOU AGAINST THAT WASHINGTON OASIS, THERE WELL FED AREN'T THEY, THE FAT BASTARDS!!

I THINK I COULD GET A GAME FOR THE GLEN, THEY COULD DO WITH ME AT THE BACK! OR MAYBE UP FRONT? YOU'VE ALL SEEN ME UP THE TURF, I KNOW WHERE THE BACK OF THE NET IS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Iam going!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iam going!!!!!!!   Iam going!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iam going!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacriston Cricket Club FC :: Sacriston Cricket Club FC-
Jump to: