Sacriston Cricket Club FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacriston Cricket Club FC

Sacriston

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Supporters club [b]BUST UP!!!![/b]

Go down 
+3
Frank Gallagher
TASKER
DirectDebit
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DirectDebit

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Supporters club [b]BUST UP!!!![/b] Empty
PostSubject: Supporters club [b]BUST UP!!!![/b]   Supporters club [b]BUST UP!!!![/b] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 9:28 pm

Sacriston CCFC will see one of its dearest fans dissapear after the handbags were out during a 'friendly' game ov 5 card turnover in the CC yesterday!!! Should the board hav a re-think after the skipper let his fans and teamates down boasting about his guaranteed 1stx11 spot... Things hit boiling point when stuart fenton and martin hubber had to defend theirselves in a slagging match with the skipper claiming they were only benchwarmers!!!!

Is this the example that a captain should be setting???????

In my experience as a team player a captain is there to encourage his men not gloat about his new found importance!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TASKER

TASKER

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Supporters club [b]BUST UP!!!![/b]   Supporters club [b]BUST UP!!!![/b] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 10:25 pm

colly is a cock sucker, any one of the lads would surely be garanteed a starting place if they were prepared to suck the gaffer right into paradise.

poor crack colly, give ya fat head a shake affraid
Back to top Go down
Frank Gallagher

Frank Gallagher

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Mr Big Head   Supporters club [b]BUST UP!!!![/b] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 9:35 pm

Must say this is the poorest crack i've heard from any player in the squad 'guaranteed first 11' for fuck sake who is he Pele?

I'd have trouble with him keeping the arm band for three reasons;

1. This guaranteed crack is shite
2. Hes got to ask his 'trouser wearer' before he can turn out
3. Ducked the crunch segga langley game at start of season (although some in squad think its not the only time he's ducked big games such as plough away)

sort the shit crack out and start leading like a man
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Well!   Supporters club [b]BUST UP!!!![/b] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 11:19 pm

i have just been reading a few of the messages. And do not know what all the fuss is about. Colly is one of the best players in the team and maybe he has got a big head, but i would start him every week. He has improved over the last few years a greatdeal. i think stu fenton should be starting more games that is my opinion but Martin Hubeer is not bothered about playing.
Back to top Go down
https://sccfc.editboard.com
FAT BOY FAT

FAT BOY FAT

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2006-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Supporters club [b]BUST UP!!!![/b]   Supporters club [b]BUST UP!!!![/b] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2007 12:03 am

WELL SAID ADMIN.

BIT HARSH ON HUBBER THOUGH. THE LAD GIVES HIS ALL WHEN CALLED UPON.

AS FOR COLLY, HE PROBABLY DOES DESERVE A PLACE IN STARTING ELEVEN. EVEN IF HE HAS A FAT HEAD!!

SO LETS GET BACK TO SOME GOOD OLD FASHIONED SLAGGING OFF.

WHY DON'T WE START THE PLOUGH HARRASMENT OFF AGIN. BEEN VERY QUIET THIS SEASON ON THEIR SITE
Back to top Go down
TASKER

TASKER

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Supporters club [b]BUST UP!!!![/b]   Supporters club [b]BUST UP!!!![/b] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2007 2:06 pm

what the fuck is admin talking about, do you really know as little as you make out? is that possible?

Captain or not, he can't just say what the fuck he likes, this is part of the reason why there is so much animosity within the team, far to many of the team think they are bigger than the club, you included i'm affraid!

Everyone needs to realise that, for all is poor points, without derek dag we wouldn't be playing for SCCCFC, and untill the lads who really want him out (if they really do so) grow some balls and make a stand/point then maybe we should concentrate on becoming a better team and try to win this fucking league!

Now, less of the shit crack and back to the slagging off, you big uglg no good piece of shit.............. afro
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Tasker   Supporters club [b]BUST UP!!!![/b] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2007 2:25 pm

Yes i know as little as to just what is posted on the forum. Do i drink in the cricket club, no!
No one is bigger than any team but some are good enough to be starting every week no matter how big headed they are. For example just because keven pitersen is big headed does that mean he is not gaurenteed a place in engalnd xl. He is there best baatsman by faR and he can be big headed but there is no one in england who has as much talent as he has. Just the way it is.
Back to top Go down
https://sccfc.editboard.com
D.Soakel

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Supporters club [b]BUST UP!!!![/b]   Supporters club [b]BUST UP!!!![/b] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2007 3:37 pm

yes but does pietersen say to other members come back when your in the team etc, prob not? and is pietersen captain? no, so therefore no responsibilty on his hands! colly has a responsibilty so should start acting like it, i no you want to lick his plums admin but for once can you not say 1 bad word about the lad and admit as captain he should set an example?
Back to top Go down
Dicky Ord

Dicky Ord

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: BAD CRACK   Supporters club [b]BUST UP!!!![/b] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 3:39 am

Kevin Ball wouldn't have said stuff like that - a true captain! Get rid of COLLY the blouse wearing fool and get a real captain in.

I vote for the kid with the LUGS. cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supporters club [b]BUST UP!!!![/b]   Supporters club [b]BUST UP!!!![/b] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supporters club [b]BUST UP!!!![/b]
Page 1 of 1